there has been two people sat in a car outside my house for 83hrs

(964 Posts)

Possibly longer <unobservant>

Its really starting to bother myself and dp.

Should I do something?

Hang on, so there are people shagging in a car outside your house and they've been at it for 83 hours? Kudos.

Live at the top of a cul-de-sac very little traffic (high unemployment rate, bit rought tbh)

The lady who speaks to them isn't english.

I'm new here and pretty boring I have no reason to be worried. But good point about intimidating someone else.

The cars not a new one, its been parked there since we moved but never had people in it, except to drive it ofc.

redrubyshoes Wed 14-Mar-12 16:51:52

Do you live an area known for dogging? Maybe they are waiting for others to join them. wink

IAmBooyhoo Wed 14-Mar-12 16:51:55

haha an 83 hour dogathon!!

Sidge Wed 14-Mar-12 16:52:02

83 hours of shagging in a car?

Blimey, they must be so exhausted they can't get out.

Either that or they're glued to the seats with dried secretions.

Is it Sting and Trudie being all tantric?

violetwellies Wed 14-Mar-12 16:52:51

That might be normal for the Op's street ;)

habbibu Wed 14-Mar-12 16:52:53

Must be a Record Breakers attempt. The woman coming out to check is the new Norris McWhirter.

usualsuspect Wed 14-Mar-12 16:53:25

Go and ask them . I would

Ewwwww at 'dried secretions' grin

Ryoko Wed 14-Mar-12 16:53:37

Times are really harsh when even the brothel owners end up losing their business premises.

It must stink in that car.

Maybe they're living in it - I doubt you've watched them 24/7 over the last 83 hours so they might have been and come back from other places during that time. Maybe they're relatives (adult children?) of the neighbour and they've had a bit of a row? Who knows...

I don't think they're actually shagging <naïve> they were kissing quite um vigourously when I walked home from getting ds.

One neighbour has a police caution for threatening behaviour towards me so I can't knock for gossip, the other works nights so I rarely see them!

I know one person locally, I'm going to have to go and ask him aren't I?

Dp made me start this thread because he's to scared to go and knock on the window.

Obviously if there is shagging involved only one of them is related to the neighbour, otherwise that would be creepy and even more illegal.

loopylou6 Wed 14-Mar-12 16:56:22

Phone police

LeeCoakley Wed 14-Mar-12 16:56:48

So the car has been there longer than 83 hours but the permanent residence is a new thing?

I think they live in the car but have been away for a long time. The neighbour is probably the MiL who won't let them in the house but rents out the car. I think you need to ask her and then report back to us.

Your dp is a wuss.

You go & knock on the window!

JaneB1rkin Wed 14-Mar-12 16:57:01

LOL

sorry

JaneB1rkin Wed 14-Mar-12 16:58:18

Sorry x posts, that was to a couple of comments further down, not trying to be totally crass blush

MIssMarplesSideKick Wed 14-Mar-12 16:58:24

It sounds like a prossie is using the car to me.

Magneto Wed 14-Mar-12 16:59:01

Are they stuck?

The passenger door of dh's car gets stuck sometimes wink

BluddyMoFo Wed 14-Mar-12 17:00:21

Why is it bothering you? Do you need the parking space? confused

I just shoved my wuss of a dp outside to get the reg and the windows are open in the back, he ran back in frigging nancy.

Same two people in there all along.

ScruffyTerrier Wed 14-Mar-12 17:02:24

Maybe Hugh Grant is at it again?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now