Why the Friggity Frig <GLARES> didn't anyone, not one of you, think

(754 Posts)
Honeydragon Mon 27-Feb-12 12:22:20

to tell me what a piece of piss Chicken and Sweetcorn soup is to make! It takes 5 minutes and costs fuck all. I have being buying this stuff you know? With ACTUAL money.

One idle google and 10 minutes later dd and I have a pan full for lunch, it's lovely.

It was bad enough finding out about cleaning washing machines, and Veet to unclog hairy plug holes.... and now you failed to tell me this angry

Well you horrible lot, what else have you being holding out on, and keeping from me?????

sashh Mon 27-Aug-12 09:33:34

It takes 5 minutes and costs fuck all

Ha Ha I knew this (I used to share a flat with a chinese guy)

boschy Thu 20-Sep-12 12:49:12

OK a bit late here... and am I the only one who actually finds removing the hairs from the plug'ole weirdly satisfying??

My top motoring tip: did you know there is a little switch on top of your windscreen wiper control thingy which actually CHANGES THE SPEED at which the wipers move? We've had our car for 10 years and I only found this out the other day blush. DH and the kids think it is hysterical that I never knew grin

coughingbean Sat 12-Jan-13 19:44:07

grin SHOUTY

coughingbean Sat 12-Jan-13 19:45:02

jesus, too mush wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now