I am worried about George Michael

(73 Posts)
Mintyy Tue 21-May-13 20:58:30

Its been reported that he fell out of the car in that incident he was in on the motorway at the weekend.

How do you fall out of a moving car?

It sounds bad.

Yup. It would sound as if he wasn't wearing a seat belt for a start.

He has been really accident/incident prone recently. I really hope that there is nothing more serious going on. sad

StealthOfficialCrispTester Tue 21-May-13 21:01:22

Was he hurt? Cant imagine how he wasnt from what you describe

LineRunner Tue 21-May-13 21:05:00

I am extraordinarily fond of George Michael for some of the best music of the 1980s, for his charity work, for being out and proud relatively early on to the benefit of many gay people, and for being able to take the piss out himself.

I hope he is OK.

But he does need to address his issues, when he could have caused a major bloody accident.

Mintyy Tue 21-May-13 21:07:31

Stealthy - it was initially reported that he was in a car crash but it seems what actually happened is that he was the passenger in a car doing 70 on the motorway and ... he "fell" out and caused a major incident (road closed etc, obviously) and very very luckily no one else hurt.

Haven't we all "been worried" about George Michael for many years? confused

Not great for him and genuinely hope he's ok and gets the help he needs.

I can't help but be reminded of when he crashed his car into a Snappy Snaps a few years ago and someone did this <inappropriate giggle>

TheSecondComing Tue 21-May-13 21:08:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cocolepew Tue 21-May-13 21:09:48

Careless whispers?

FuckThisShit Tue 21-May-13 21:09:55

Bloody hell I hadn't seen what had happened exactly, I thought it was a bump or tyre or something. Doesn't sound too good really.

5318008 Tue 21-May-13 21:10:54

Gosh, I heard he was in an accident and sustained a HI, that's all.

What a worry for his friends and family, and fans too

5318008 Tue 21-May-13 21:11:49

Arf at careless whispers <feel bad for sniggering tho'>

cocolepew Tue 21-May-13 21:12:22

I read his door wasn't shut right and he tried to open it to slam it.
Going at 70 down a motorway hmm

BitBewildered Tue 21-May-13 21:16:31

I hadn't realised it was so bad! sad

NotAQueef Tue 21-May-13 21:16:34

What kind of whispers tsc?

Hassled Tue 21-May-13 21:18:02

Another one with a massive fondness for George - I do hope he's OK.

Hassled Tue 21-May-13 21:19:22

Sorry, I adore GM and feel for him but grin at Bunny and Cocolepew

meglet Tue 21-May-13 21:22:57

He clearly has issues he needs to sort out before a tragedy happens. Such a pity as he comes across as a nice bloke in the media (for what that's worth).

StealthOfficialCrispTester Tue 21-May-13 21:22:57

I cant imaginehow its possinle to open a door at seventy. Not going to try it mind. And he must have been hugely lucky not tohave been hit straight away

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Tue 21-May-13 21:29:44

Has he got a partner at the moment?

burberryqueen Tue 21-May-13 21:31:58

poor George, love him to bits, hope he is ok

lborolass Tue 21-May-13 21:34:08

I saw the story about falling out of the car and couldn't think of any normal situation in which this could happen.

I think the suggestion about opening the door to close it properly sounds like something one of his friends made up to try and stop people asking too many questions but it's obviously nonsense.

I can't believe someone could launch themselves from a moving car in a none inebriated/high state.

burberryqueen Tue 21-May-13 21:35:58

ooh i have consulted my dad the newshound, and he suggests that the story is rubbish, how could anyone 'fall out' just from slamming the door shut? Maybe he was pushed?

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Tue 21-May-13 21:36:16

Ibor that's why I wondered if he has a partner...

Chubfuddler Tue 21-May-13 21:37:05

George Michael is my future ex husband so nothing better have happened to him. I love him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now