Exposure, newsnight ect Part 3

(604 Posts)
AnyaKnowIt Thu 06-Dec-12 12:57:29

Other thread getting full

hence her doing it that way and having tried to hand over the docs to politicians rather than the police for quite some time. they wouldn't let her so she put them online (knowing full well they'd be coming to seize them i'd presume).

that's not to say they still won't spin and cover up but a lot of us will know and when further events happen, further accusations or discoveries about individuals come up they will connect to what is already known. waffling a bit - hope that made sense confused

NicholasTeakozy Wed 06-Feb-13 11:47:56

Two men arrested in connection with Elm Guest House.

Well, it's a start.

we take the abuse of children very seriously, blah blah blah. yeah sure you do. that's why you didn't give a fuck about all of this the first time round or even really when it came up again, in fact not a flying fuck till somebody put the evidence on the internet after years of trying to be listened to.

gosh it's no great wonder they'd love to censor the internet and be able to id everyone on it really is it?

also no great wonder there are agencies out there that dedicate themselves to influencing 'comments' sections and forums etc for their clients. the proles can get their words in print from their own homes and be read by anyone. scary stuff for those who like to control what we know and can say.

Cousinit Wed 06-Feb-13 18:55:24

grr.

wonder if people get that it is the equivalent of putting a phone tab on every single citizen, reading their mail, recording every book they look at or borrow in the library, every job app they fill in, following them into every shop they walk into and recording every top, belt and bra they look at and knowing exactly where (geographically) you are/were whilst you're online.

also knowing every article you read, every comment you make and total insight into your political opinions. affiliations and motivations cross referenced with all of the above.

every citizen. no court orders, no reasonable grounds, no warrant... just the endless right to stop and search the lives of every citizen.

fuck off big brother!

it actually wouldn't surprise me if the whole universal credit and let's do it ALL online isn't a part of the bid for identity verification databases they're all so keen on.

is it all quiet on twitter? i can't keep up/cope with twitter in my life but am glad some people do as it can be such a good source of info sometimes.

AnyaKnowIt Thu 07-Feb-13 09:01:43

so one

AnyaKnowIt Thu 07-Feb-13 09:02:20

so

AnyaKnowIt Thu 07-Feb-13 09:02:20

so

AnyaKnowIt Thu 07-Feb-13 09:26:18

right try again grin
one of the men arrested yesterday is a priest

AnyaKnowIt Thu 07-Feb-13 11:46:37
Lockedout434 Sat 09-Feb-13 06:56:34

www.itv.com/news/update/2013-02-08/man-questioned-over-alleged-abuse-at-raf-base-in-berlin/

Raf in Berlin that's not been on any sites I have been watching

Lockedout434 Sat 09-Feb-13 06:59:30
Lockedout434 Sat 09-Feb-13 07:03:39

This was posted 3 months ago
Abuse at RAF Halton.

Thames Valley Police and several firms of Solicitors are seeking views from former RAF Halton Apprentices concerning sexual & physical abuse of young apprentices whilst at the training camp.

If you suffered at the hands of either staff or apprentices please contact by leaving a message for me or email me on jmacbrack@hotmail.com. You may leave your story anon if you choose but please give dates and Entry number if possible.

I do not wish to hear from those assuring me that abuse did not take place...it has been established that it did and an attempt is being made to discover how widespread it was.
Created 3 months ago
Newest CommentsOldest Comments
AboutHelpContact usPressTerms & ConditionsPrivacy policy
Follow our latest news & views: Twitter Facebook Tumblr YouTube
© Friends Reunited Limited 2000-2012. All site material is owned by Friends Reunited Limited and should not be used without prior permission. Any views expressed in message boards and member notes represent the opinions of the author, and do not represent the opinions of Friends Reunited Limited.

Our sister sites:DatingFamily Tree

AnyaKnowIt Sat 09-Feb-13 12:43:48

Posted 3 months ago?

That was only on the news yesterday

Lockedout434 Mon 11-Feb-13 01:57:53

They must have been investigating for a while then. The above was a comment in a forces reunited bit.

AnyaKnowIt Thu 14-Feb-13 09:42:28

BBC and saviles estate are being sued by 31 victims

staverton Thu 14-Feb-13 11:51:14

Worth reading spotlight on abuse blog and madlands for further allegations

Lockedout434 Fri 15-Feb-13 06:43:41

Kevin Webster has been arrested now

Lockedout434 Fri 15-Feb-13 06:48:19

www.madlands.co.uk/why-would-they-not-show-their-support/

Madlands talking about the dickens report ????

I have been dealing with sick children so that's why I have posted less

JakeBullet Fri 15-Feb-13 06:50:27

Michael Le Vell has been charged with 19 counts of sex offences including raping a child (not sure of age) and sexually assaulting a child between 2001 and 2011 apparently.

Lockedout434 Fri 15-Feb-13 06:56:28
Lockedout434 Fri 15-Feb-13 07:23:24

But it is all too easy to dismiss Dickens as an amiable (or not amiable, as the taste took you) buffoon. He was a man of highly serious and dedicated intent. He once told me that the proudest moment of his life came in May 1984, when the diplomat Sir Peter Hayman was sent to jail after being convicted of paedophiliac practices. Dickens had first named Hayman in the House of Commons, thereby making use of his parliamentary privilege: Hayman could not sue him for libel. The Foreign Office, naturally, defended their man. The Conservative Party leadership was unwilling to make itself an ally of so improbable a crusader. And most of the Labour opposition, however revolted by the practice and encouragement of paedophilia, did not care to offer themselves on the same side as an MP who wanted to end the ban on playing sport with South Africa, birch young thugs, and return immigrants to their countries of origin in a peremptory way. But, in the end, Dickens won, none the less.
Dickens had, certainly, suffered a deprived childhood. He was fostered until he was eight years old. He never heard from his mother again and was, in middle life, movingly to say that he could not even find out whether she was alive or not.
www.independent.co.uk/news/people/obituaries--geoffrey-dickens-1619966.html

Lockedout434 Fri 15-Feb-13 07:26:04

The icke site had a warning that something big was going to out to overshadow savile as soon as it got high enough
Pope? Horse meat?
I would love to find that quote but cannot bring myself to trawl through everything again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now