Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

vaccine yes or no??????

(256 Posts)
123mon Thu 28-Feb-13 12:53:28

Hi, i would like to know your opinions about vaccine please. I decide to dont let my 3 years old daughter have the vaccine and i was wondering if there are other mums that think the same as me

pofacedplot Tue 05-Mar-13 09:42:48

The whole point about increasing the availability of single vaccines is PRECISELY so that anyone who is concerned can still protect their child, and other vulnerable children in society. The decision to make single vaccines as difficult as possible to gain access to is ostensibly one made apparently because parents are too stupid to make sure all the vaccines get given at the right times, but is really because it would mean the powers that be would be allowing a tiny glimmer of possibility that there were questions hanging over MMR.

Jimjams has repeatedly said that MMR is safe for the majority. MMR is blatantly obviously safe for the majority as proven by statistical analysis. There MAY be a small subset of children genetically presdisposed for whom MMR can act as a trigger. More research is needed and won't get done for political reasons [or for public health reasons, one could argue, because of the concern of more measles cases]

pofacedplot Tue 05-Mar-13 09:44:33

I think Vit K is ok Remembering. I mean we had to do it, [or did we do the drops, I think we did.] I remember looking into it and it seemed ok.

rosi7 Tue 05-Mar-13 18:30:21

the information in this video is so revolutionary and puts the need for vaccination and a fear-based approach completely aside

[[http://truththeory.com/2013/02/22/think-about-it-movie/

pofacedplot Tue 05-Mar-13 19:39:52

BONKERS

rosi7 Wed 06-Mar-13 17:38:31

Quite a challenge indeed!

Thanks pofaced

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now