Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Duloxetine withdrawal effects

(4 Posts)
sparkle789 Sun 27-Nov-16 19:39:45

I have been told to stop duloxetine as I am pregnant and have had to stop suddenly.

I'm not getting to many effects from this, the only thing that's bothering me is a Wooshing feeling in my head if I turn it, am on my phone and just randomly. It feels horrible. Has anyone experienced this? How long did it take to stop?

RandomMess Sun 27-Nov-16 19:43:38

Weeks and weeks I'm afraid, I was also incredibly impatient/intolerant like the worst case of PMT ever multiplied by 100.

How long since you stopped?

sparkle789 Sun 27-Nov-16 19:50:09

Only about 4 days.i can't cope with this for weeks, Did it ease of through the weeks? I'm quite impatient as well thought that was pregnancy hormones!

RandomMess Sun 27-Nov-16 20:02:47

I think it goes less over time. What strength were you taking?

I failed at going cold turkey from 60mg I was at risk of killing my family my mood swings were so vile... I had to wean very very gradually.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now