What gym package?

(3 Posts)
Chattermummy Thu 04-Aug-16 15:57:01

Off to view a gym after work and no idea what I want other than a magic wand to make me fit, healthy & a size 12. Do I go for a gym membership, gym & personal trainer, gym & classes? Previously did classes only but now I can't make enough to make it worthwhile due to kids & work (think this rules class option out).

I am seriously unfit & petrified. Are personal trainers worth it?

Feckinlego Fri 05-Aug-16 11:03:52

No advice for you chattermummy as I'm in the same predicament. Trying to decide between a hotel gym which is around the corner which is just basic pool and gym, or leisure centre which is further away and more expensive but includes 4 pt sessions, classes, swimming lessons and a nutrition plan. Like you I'm a bit scared but reading different threads about other people's experiences I think our fears are unfounded!
Hopefully someone will come along with some advice!

Chattermummy Fri 05-Aug-16 12:33:36

I've opted for gym and a weekly PT session for 10 weeks. It's a 3 month contract at gym then a months notice. I think with getting weekly PT I will need to stick at it. Also gym tiny with a few members so the trainers can make sure we are going. She said if I go missing for a bit she will be messaging me to see if I'm ok.

Induction next week. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now