TTC#1 Thread 5. The one where we actually got to January 2016! NOW you can start! TMI alert throughout.

(947 Posts)
StarkyTheDirewolf Tue 05-Jan-16 13:01:29

Welcome, welcome! And may the pink lines be ever in your favour!

Post your stats, don't be shy, no symptom too gross to share! We are a Lucky thread with lots of bfp's and baby dust and PMA!

All okp'er and ic enthusiasts welcome!

IndiX Tue 05-Jan-16 13:10:11

I love these pics Starky! grin

StarkyTheDirewolf Tue 05-Jan-16 13:11:13

Starky, 29, Cycle 1 STILL! cd31 (of 37) either between 8-17 dpo despite rigorous tracking! Af due in a week. All symptoms can be out down to either pms, approach of af, approach of a cold or low blood sugar! But, my boobs hurt, I feel sickly, cm is creamy and white/yellow gross farting standard for me year round stabby wind and cramps,

Staunchly not testing till next week, despite protestations!

Chocaholic88 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:19:15

Chocoholic, 27, no idea...

Random mix of positives and negatives, almost every symptom in the book. Blood test Friday.

Good for you stark !! Stick to your guns and keep your pee sticks in their packets 😂😂

Runner05 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:19:27

Runner, currently harbouring a 6+3 week old blueberry.

I wrote a massive long post a minute ago but then lost it bollocks the general gist was sorry for all the AF & BFNs. You're not out until the bitch shows up.
Bubble I see a line!
Stark for Christ sake test! You're driving me crazy(er) wink

00Bubbles00 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:23:10

Bubbles, 32, Cycle 1, CD24. Ovia tells me 4 days to test but I was totally irrationally convinced I can beat science and so tested yesterday and today. Jury is still out on whether there is a line or not but Runner is boss of the sticks and I like her answer

Mileymoocow Tue 05-Jan-16 13:23:31

Miley, 25 (soon to be 26), cycle 2 as of today! And currently wishing I had as much willpower as stark

IndiX Tue 05-Jan-16 13:24:53

Indi, 25y/o TTC #1.
AF has just turned up after cycle 1 (30 day cycle) which I'm surprisingly happy about after 3 days of being a crazy pissy stick analyst, looking forward to a healthy, fit, positive cycle 2 and hopefully a bfp in Feb!
Well done Starky, you're doing the right thing holding out before testing!

shelbTa Tue 05-Jan-16 13:25:02

Place marking

00Bubbles00 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:25:18

(and absolutely no symptoms other than sore boobs and bloating i.e. textbook AF symptoms).

Ni4444 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:27:19

Thanks again for organising us Stark don't leave us

33, ttc1, cycle3, CD28/33. No symptoms (craving chocolate..could be withdrawal after Xmas though)...think the OH needs to stop frying his tadpoles by cycling every day!!

Girls I'm coming around to the same idea...I will test the day before AF but not earlier anymore...cycle 1 was an emotional roller-coaster because of testing early! sorry Runner!

BubbaNo1 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:36:01

26.. BFP on #ttc2

Scared nervous and shocked! But excited..

harrietm87 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:46:38

harriet
Age 29 (and 5 days!)
TTC #1 cycle #1 (not counting last one as didn't properly try!)
CD4 (hello AF) so will be dtd lots in a couple of weeks and testing in feb.
Looking forward to all the tmi and symptom spotting!
Happy new thread grin

Feefeefs Tue 05-Jan-16 13:48:33

TTC #1 cycle 2 due to ovulate around the 17th 32 day cycle so test around the 3rd February. Just about to see the back of AF CD4.

October baby would be nice! Planning on DTD a lot more this month and DH much more on board now

Feefeefs Tue 05-Jan-16 13:49:08

Oh and age 28 as of yesterday!smile

IndiX Tue 05-Jan-16 14:03:34

Ladies another thing that may be helpful for next months TTC-ers, note down all your AF symptoms on your ovia app in full detail.
I personally just note down my period usually or sometimes my CM on my ovia app but I have just added in yesterday's details so I know for next month when due to test/AF. I noted down ALL my symptoms even ones I didn't necessarily think was a symptom, my mood in detail and CM. Just think it may be helpful for next month when I'm in the crazy last days of the TWW.

harrietm87 Tue 05-Jan-16 14:06:12

feefeefs we are cycle twins! My cycle is 32/33 days as well and I'm on cd4 today! Let's be testing buddies smile

LillianFullStop Tue 05-Jan-16 14:37:36

Lillian 36 / TTC #1 / Cycle 1 / CD 33 / 10 - 14 dpo

Ooh new thread!

Happy bday for yesterday feefeefs!

LillianFullStop Tue 05-Jan-16 14:38:37

Oops I meant CD30/33!

Mileymoocow Tue 05-Jan-16 14:41:56

Indi I've done the same thing as i'm pretty sure my cycle is back to erm, normal is there any such thing?

Ok, I think I may be potentially to blame for not being upduffed. I have a confession... I used a water based lube during fw (we got carried away and stuff...) and I've just read it can be a bit of a tosser where sperm is concerned.

LisaTheGreek Tue 05-Jan-16 14:52:36

This is where you've all got to!

I didn't really come on here for a while and then when I did I couldn't find the thread. Thought I was going mad (not an unreasonable assumption) and actually gave up, then realised I recognised loads of you here.

Lisa, 29, TTC#1, cycle one

I can test at the end of Jan - it feels like such a long way away. We've only just started TTC and I promised myself I would be relaxed and calm and just enjoy, but I'm already counting the days (well, Ovia is).

Runner - sorry I missed your BFP announcement. Many congrats! Such lovely news x

ZazzlesTheCat2 Tue 05-Jan-16 14:59:01

Yay a shiny new thread!

Zazzles, 31, CD9 of Cycle 2 ttc #1.
Using soy isoflavones, pregnecare, vitaminD, conception lube grin

BunchOfBobs Tue 05-Jan-16 15:10:22

Ooh new thread hello all!

Bunch growing an 8+2 ish (depending on scans vs LMP dates) strawberry.

Bubbles I def see a line! Congrats smile

Starky please please for all our sanity test already!! Worst case scenario it's a negative and you test again next week . Yis yis, I think so!!

DrWhy Tue 05-Jan-16 15:12:06

Cycle 2 off the pill
Cycle 1 TTC CD 30ish
Have spent 5 days feeling like af is here when it's not, now probably overdue a day (not very clear on my cycle length) putting off testing to avoid false negative / wasting vast amounts of money on sticks. Might crack tomorrow!

LisaTheGreek Tue 05-Jan-16 15:22:29

Congratulations Bunch!

Great to have so many little fruits growing already x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now