Fire breathing penis dragons get a 'Spring' in your spermies, warm us up and get us upduffed in March!

(981 Posts)

Another thread for a very chatty bus!!

RetroHippy Fri 07-Mar-14 17:27:04

<jostles for a window seat>

missmrsmummy Fri 07-Mar-14 17:28:03

Hiiiii

Hazelbrowneyes Fri 07-Mar-14 17:30:16

<runs to the back> what? I'm on here until the end, might as well sit at the back grin

SaRaRaRaRa Fri 07-Mar-14 17:30:21

Thanks for new thread choccy

missmrsmummy Fri 07-Mar-14 17:31:13

Thanks choccy

lindamagoo Fri 07-Mar-14 17:35:45

I'm here too smile just until the April bus comes along...

sammyj85 Fri 07-Mar-14 17:38:12

Exciting bus times! Imagining all types of symptoms here, can't wait to start poas.

good luck everyone x

Missmrs that's funny retrieves ds' munch bunch yoghurt pot out of the bin

Treaclepie19 Fri 07-Mar-14 17:57:23

Hi everyone! Yay new bus smile <sits near Hazel> I'm due BFP the 22nd.
Cant see it happening with me being ill and DH always out... Still, <waves green pom poms> lets think positive! smile

KittyVonCatsington Fri 07-Mar-14 17:58:52

Phew, made it! Want seats in the middle at the back so I can watch all the fire breathing penis dragons and wave a green banner; "what do we want; BFPs, When do we what them; Now!"

Phew... made it on!! I'm gonna take a seat near the back. No ov yet, means no idea when bfp due! Could be here a while!!

I might get some 'I survived a fanny wax' stickers made up!! My clients would love it!

MrsGingerbread Fri 07-Mar-14 18:12:07

No ov for me yet either, but this is my first month of temping. Does the temperature always go up with ov? (Starting to worry I don't ov at all!)

gennibugs Fri 07-Mar-14 18:13:30

squishes sizeable bottom on at the back - and passes round drinks and sweets.

Spotti Fri 07-Mar-14 18:13:58

How do I always seem to nearly miss the bus? That's the second time I've had to come running!!

>takes a seat somewhere near the front as my BFP is imminent (and it WILL come to me this month)<

Had to laugh at the sticker idea English. I think I'd expect a sticker after having anything waxed so maybe getting some made up isn't such a daft idea after all :p

Have to say that I'm glad the oenis dragons are in the title again. They seem to have been quite lucky! How many BFPs are we on now....did I see an 8/31 somewhere? (And it's only the 7th of March! Woop, we are ahead of schedule!!)

gennibugs Fri 07-Mar-14 18:15:13

squishes sizeable bottom on at the back - and passes round drinks and sweets.

Spotti Fri 07-Mar-14 18:15:22

Ooh sweets! Can I come and sit next to you gennibugs? >smiles sweetly< - I'll share my cake and chocolate spread ;p (you know, cos that's such a normal thing to eat!)

MrsGinger - when ov occurs the temp normally rises and stays up for at least 3 consecutive days. What cd are you on?

toots123 Fri 07-Mar-14 18:30:04

Runs to the back to watch all the bfp's and cheers loudly. Passes round creme eggs while I board

Af still lingering so that's why im way at the back!!!

KittyVonCatsington Fri 07-Mar-14 18:34:56

TA for the crime eggs, toots. grin

KittyVonCatsington Fri 07-Mar-14 18:36:54

Creme eggs -good grief!

Gingerbreadlady1 Fri 07-Mar-14 18:40:40

Allo!!! <squeezes next to toots so as to nick a creme egg>

Back of the bus for me, bfp not till very end if march.

Glad the creme eggs are back.

<opens up a carrier bag full of pomegranates>

MrsExtraOrdinary Fri 07-Mar-14 18:44:27

Just hoping all before I miss any more penis dragons!

Treaclepie19 Fri 07-Mar-14 18:45:33

Loving all the chocolate talk. DH is out once again so cheering myself up with mini eggs and wine. Not on my TTC diet!

Wineandchoccy Fri 07-Mar-14 18:51:19

Good Evening ladies, AF/BFP due today, BFN this morning but no signs of AF yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now