The Elderberry Pavlovas skipping down the yellow brick road of positivity, thread 13 - lucky for some?!?

(998 Posts)
Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:35:17

The smallprint - Berries have a strict entrance criteria (TTC #1, over 30, TTC for 3+months, NO instadiffers, must have a special pot) and def no mention of baby dust or baby dancing UGH !!! Ooh we are strict...please note your house may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments lol

Pixie001 Sat 10-Aug-13 00:20:56

Hello bunny! I'm here skipping madly down the yellow brick road and blindly ignoring all the obvious flo symptoms

<We're obviously skipping way too quick so slows down for berries to catch up>

Just marking my place. Still baffled/confused/upset about what the hell is happening with this cycle!!! Swinging violently between thinking it could be implantation spotting at 7dpo so can't risk taking clomid this evening just in case I'm pg, vs don't be an idiot you've got AF and you've had an even shorter LP than usual, deal with it and take the tablet.

Can't even tell you which side I'm swinging to right now, feel a bit of a sorry mess.blush hmm Not changed tampon (lite) since first thing this morning as stupidly brought limited supplies with me, but there's definitely been no need to change it....

<Bounces off the sausage shuttle wearing the RoR as a cape>

Morning berries! Thread 13, this has to be my thread - Mr Boom and I were both born on the 13th, we live at number 13, and we're going to have 13 babies! <Joins skipping berries on yellow brick road>

Barking I think I would err on the side of caution. Also, while googling on your behalf, a lot of American sites say they use clomid days 3-7 or even 5-9 so you could still take it later. Also, CD1 is CD1 of a proper period, not spotting, so I think it'd be fine to wait until you're sure. Does that help at all?

Pipbin Sat 10-Aug-13 07:47:16

Morning ladies.
Well egg collection is at 11am Monday morning!

Only problem is we have friends staying with their 2 year old, hence the short message, and I think it's enough to put DH off children for life.

Wooooo Pip! All systems go! grin

happylass Sat 10-Aug-13 08:27:21

Just marking spot after finding thread 12 deserted! Sorry you're having such a confusing time Barking. Thought I'd be able to easily forget about TTC during my holiday but it doesn't go away does it?!
Literally keeping everything crossed for you for Monday Pip!!

<tiptoes back in>

<whispers> BFP

<tiptoes out again in case it's not true and I'm still asleep>

OMG! I KNEW IT!!!! WOOOOOOOO

WHAATTTTT???? boom??????

barking, if you are duffed, does it matter if you take the clomid?

IamKuma Sat 10-Aug-13 09:05:00

OMG boom see these good things do happen in 3s or 13s! grin

IamKuma Sat 10-Aug-13 09:07:56

Posted on the end of thread 12, but now we have a brand new shiny lucky thread 13.

AF arrived this morning but must keep chin up, fresh new cycle and a usefully timed 'relaxing' holiday coming up in a week smile

BlindKitty Sat 10-Aug-13 09:08:41

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING news!!!!! You so deserve it!!! Shit, I better get organising this shower then haha!!!!

Who is pimping next? This is surely going to be a cluster diff again....

Pipbin Sat 10-Aug-13 09:11:46

Yay for Boom!

Egg collection has been cancelled due to over stimulation.
I have to go in first thing on Monday and they will do another blood test and we will go from there.

Oh pip that's crap. Didn't you drop your dose or am I mixing people up?

Thank you guys...have had a bit of a shocked crying session, Mr Boom is taking me out for some brekkie. Feeling so happy and so terrified at the same time!

Kuma sorry she got you sad. We all know you get diffed when you relax though, so next cycle is a dead cert!

Ha Kitty maybe not just yet...but when the time comes I'm going to need some of those cupcakes for sure grin

Yes come on pimpers, I need some buddies, I don't know how to fly this helicopter!

Bunnygirlie Sat 10-Aug-13 09:17:57

<runs in clutching the PoP>

Sorry sorry sorry I'm late, what did I miss? LOADS!

barking sorry things are still so emotional and unknown my love!

kuma glad you found us, so sorry AF witch got you

pip hope you get your eggs nicked soon! 

Lucky 13 it is then! YAY boom so thrilled for you!

Bring on the cluster diff!!!!!!!!

Bunnygirlie Sat 10-Aug-13 09:19:51

So tell us how you told DH boom?

Bunny how's knicker watch?

Barking how does this compare to normal AF?

Bunnygirlie Sat 10-Aug-13 09:26:13

So far, so clear. Tummy feels funny, not sure if its period pains, hunger pangs or just psychological!

When's she due to arrive bunny?

How many days post O are you now Bunny? Isn't this a long LP for you? <nudge nudge>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now