BFP 2013

(793 Posts)
KerryJewels Thu 14-Mar-13 15:17:48

I was on a thread already..with my friends RedRobin1,wee,twinkle,Alex...but now I can't find them..so hopefully they will find me!!I'm on my second round of Clomid TTC a third and final child.I have PCOS and one tube due to an eptopic so the trying part has not been so easy!!Just wanting to talk with others going through the same ordeal as me.Wanting to concieve and share the experience..it can be a long,difficult road.Hope to char with someone soon!!

RedRobin1 Sun 28-Apr-13 21:55:56

I hear you winkle I was so angry and over come with emotion today. Just don't know when it will be my time. I am so angry frustrated and sad.

Thingymajigs Sun 28-Apr-13 22:11:45

Sorry if I've said something insensitive. Wasn't intentional.

twinklestar2 Sun 28-Apr-13 22:28:52

Oh no thingy, you didnt say anything insensitive! I'm just pissed off with the whole thing!

Its just after all this time its hard to have hope. It makes you think why will this month be different to all those other months? It makes me very sad.

auntiemoo Sun 28-Apr-13 22:51:06

Oh winkle I hear you bird. I have been furious like you on loads if occasions. Something that depends on the continuation of the species should surely be easy. Also having it drummed into you as a teenager that getting upduffed is the easiest thing that must be avoided at all costs really doesn't prepare you for situations like ours. They make it sound so simple which adds the te conplete feeling of failure for me each month that goes by without a bfp. The other thing that pisses me off is the amount of over drinking over weight or recreational drug users that get upduffed as soon as they drop their kecks. I worked in custody for the local police for a while and there we people I just couldn't deal with because if the situation. It's very unfair, it makes you depressed, feel like an absolute pshyco and then guilty for being less than trolled for others when they get their BFP's be them planned or not!!! I understand you completely and have my fx that you get yours really soon flowers xxx

auntiemoo Sun 28-Apr-13 22:53:14

Bloody hell I really should preview my posts before I post them. I hope you can decipher that there code!!! Predictive text and anger are a poor poor combination!

twinklestar2 Sun 28-Apr-13 23:03:56

I hear ya auntie on the druggies and bad people who get pregnant, while us ladies who are planning to have children responsibly and really really want them have to suffer. It's not fricking fair!

KerryJewels Mon 29-Apr-13 14:18:48

Cycle day 15...having slight O cramps in my left ovary...THAT HAS NO TUBE!!!!Sometimes you gotta laugh at lifes ironysmile

twinklestar2 Mon 29-Apr-13 14:36:18

That made me giggle Kerry!

RedRobin1 Mon 29-Apr-13 17:37:22

TMI alert!

I have just been to the loo and had a chunk of brown spotting and some bright red spotting too. On CD25, 8-10dpo, sore boobs gone, is this AF arriving early or the good kind of bleed?

I am not due till 7th May sad not getting my hopes up as don't feel any different.

KerryJewels Mon 29-Apr-13 18:02:04

Hope it is implantation bleeding Red...I had that with both my girls.Funny thing is I didn't know all of this information then like I do now..so I thought it was a period cut short...Come on good news!!!

resipsa Mon 29-Apr-13 19:59:03

Eek red! You wouldn't feel different yet cause you don't 'feel' the HCG until it hits the bloodstream a couple of days later. Keep us posted!

Thingymajigs Mon 29-Apr-13 20:01:58

Oh, I really hope its that implantation bleeding I hear so much about. Good luck red. smile

resipsa Mon 29-Apr-13 20:03:19

thingy are you under 35? Sorry, can't remember. On the ivf front, if you are, have you thought about egg share? It cuts the cost by about 90%.

RedRobin1 Mon 29-Apr-13 20:13:19

I don't know starting to feel like implantation bleeds, bfp and good news are a bit of a myth. I just can't get my hopes up. Will find out in a day or two if its AF come early.

I have had a very stressful month with work, so keep thinking I probably released a bad egg, or my uterine lining is malfunctioning and AF is going to arrive early.

kerry with the cramping in ovaries - I tend to find I cramp in both and never know which end the eggs going to come out....! fx you get cramping in the other ovary with the tube

Thingymajigs Mon 29-Apr-13 20:15:03

I haven't heard of that. Yes, I am under 35, at least for the next 3 years anyway. I'll google it, thanks res.smile

twinklestar2 Mon 29-Apr-13 20:28:39

OMG OMG OMG red, fingers crossed and good luck!!

KerryJewels Mon 29-Apr-13 21:20:45

Because of the Clomid I have definite cramps that let me know which side it's coming...I think because of the cycts I have it hurts more than it usually would.The cramping went away anyway...don't think it was the egg dropping-too soon for me.It's been dropping from the side with the tube to no avail..so I guess it doesn't matter~I just need a miracle!!Red I'm really rooting for you...I just don't want you to be let down...that feeling really stinkssad did the bleeding stop?for me it lasted a few days..but was never more than smears when I wiped...why does this have to be so hard....my grandmother had 8 children for Petes sake!!!

resipsa Tue 30-Apr-13 07:45:04

Kerry 8? Bloody hell! I too am "blessed" with a fairly fertile family. Got 1 aunt, 2 uncles and 12 cousins. Looks like my cousins are similarly blessed (many children already), just not me (yet?) hmm

RedRobin1 Tue 30-Apr-13 16:09:38

Thanks guys, but I am convinced its AF. Its turned light pink and barely there but I feel no different. I know I am not pregnant. Feel AF like cramping so she must be on her way.

8! wow! thats quite a number kerry, mine had 6 and I though that was bad!

Argh! this week is going too slow for my liking. Will take a test on Friday IF she doesn't show up. I doubt I'll get to take a test.

twinklestar2 Tue 30-Apr-13 17:13:46

Oh red sad

resipsa Tue 30-Apr-13 17:33:27

A week early? Do you know when you O'd or was this a I'm-not-watching cycle?

SomeDaySoon74 Tue 30-Apr-13 19:55:47

Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing Ok? Or as well as can be expected? I've been having an anti-mn month, telling myself that that would "do the trick" BUT I''VE JUST GOT AF AND AM MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrgh!!!!!
So bored of this ttc now. SO BORED! HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO GET UP-DUFFED?!!! (Rant over) Totally with winkle on the doom and gloom front though. angry
On the plus side, decided at the weekend that I was starting to go insane putting my life on hold for years while we ttc, so have booked a 2-week sailing holiday around the Greek islands late June with my DH. Partly (if I'm brutally honest) to make myself feel a bit better as I know all my pals with kids will be very jealous of me being able to do such things. But hey; there have got to be some perks of bring child-free?!!! grin

resipsa Tue 30-Apr-13 21:49:55

"Someday" with that post you've increased the chance that you will get pregnant before then and will spend an awful holiday fighting morning sickness at sea!

RedRobin1 Tue 30-Apr-13 22:07:58

res I ovulated on cd16 (as per opk) and I am 8 days early to be precise. Just want AF to arrive. Fed up doesn't begin to describe ttc someday I just want one day where I don't feel so miserable and so full of self pity! Cruel is how I would describe ttc.

Hope you are one of the lucky ones who gets their bfp on holiday someday tempted to go on one myself..

do you guys think if we tried IUI in October this year we would be rushing things? By then we would be ttc for 18months. I just don't know how much longer I can cope without a baby. At the moment it's sadly become one of those 'I just want it to be over and done with and by any means necessary' I am just tired of the disappointment every month.

resipsa Tue 30-Apr-13 22:20:23

Red I'm bound to say go for it, aren't I? You have to do what's right for you and the waiting is so, so, so draining. Sometimes I can't even remember what I used to enjoy about life in the pre-TTC days. I seem to have lost a bit of me to it IYKWIM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now