Emmsys Weebles - moving to the Greenhouse for spring and summer!

(997 Posts)
4everhopeful Fri 08-Mar-13 00:09:16

Onwards and upwards lovelies... Bfp's, bumps, babies and young graduates, growing nicely back in the warmth of the greenhouse...

moonmrs Sun 19-May-13 20:46:35

lol rumours well done wink and thank you smile

SabsFabulous Sun 19-May-13 22:16:36

Beautiful bump photos of you both Moon and 4ever x

Neeko Mon 20-May-13 11:48:00

I agree with Sabs though would like to see one of you too, Mrs! grin So excited about our new Emmsy graduates.

SabsFabulous Mon 20-May-13 16:53:22

I'll text you a photo Neeko grin Not sure how to do over the phone :s

SabsFabulous Mon 20-May-13 16:53:49

Or anyone else who wants to see the bump smile

Rumours Mon 20-May-13 17:44:40

Me I want to see bump smile

Neeko Mon 20-May-13 17:50:02

Beautiful picture Sabs. Thanks.

4everhopeful Mon 20-May-13 20:24:23

Me too ! I want to see your bump!

Moon absolutely gorgeous pics of you smile so radiant and positively blooming! Loved the outfit too!

Thanks for you lovely ladies compliments for me too! blush

gorgeous photo, Moon very neat bump.

Birthday was very lovely - I was so knackered after the party that I fell asleep for most of the afternoon!

Will try and get a cake picture on here - it was a cow. She loved it and eating it. Loved having her friends over and spent the rest of the day asking to go to her best friends house!

CloudOfStarlings Tue 21-May-13 08:30:45

You look beautiful moon!! Definitely suits you smile

lbm so glad bb had a good day..yes please we def need to see that cake!! Sounds fab.

Speaking of cakes think I will put ds2 down for a nap now so ds1 & I can make some cakes for him.. (proper cake happening at the weekend when we go to ILs) (and if you're wondering whether 8.25am is early for a nap, we're up at 5.30am every day at the moment..yawn yawn and grump)

Neeko Tue 21-May-13 13:53:07

How did the cakes turn out Cloud? What are your plans for the birthday boy? Any progress yet on moving house?

LBM sounds like DD2 had a great birthday.

I got to goal at WW today. In fact I lost 2.5lbs which took me 1.5 under goal and back down to the lightest weight I got to last time. So pleased. Another 4 or 5lbs will finally take me back to my pre-pregnancy weight with DD1! She'll be 7 in September so I clearly haven't rushed it! blush

Rumours Tue 21-May-13 14:25:49

Well done neeko that's is fab weight loss smile and I'm not at all green with envy, oh no, not at all wink

Neeko Tue 21-May-13 19:42:00

Thanks Rumours. grin How's DH's new hours working out?

CloudOfStarlings Tue 21-May-13 19:57:35

YAY!! Well done neeko! You can def lose those 4 or 5 before September (if you're going to try??) That is such great news though you must feel elated. I'm totally ruled by the scales blush was really good all last wk & not a single sodding ounce off on saturday! Threw a right grump at dh over it bless him grin
Cakes look lovely thanks though I won't be tasting them! <good girl> dh has just set up ds2's new slide in the living room, so excited to see his face he loves slides!

Neeko Tue 21-May-13 20:05:36

Oh bless him. Hope he has a wonderful day tomorrow.

Rumours Tue 21-May-13 20:52:44

He's not started them yet neeks, two more weeks though smile

Neeko Tue 21-May-13 21:24:31

I'm sure it will make an amazing difference to you all smile

4everhopeful Wed 22-May-13 01:02:55

An early hours Happy 1st Birthday to young S! grin Hope he has a lovely day & enjoys his slide and his cake! A wine for mummy cloud too! wink Wanna see cake pics! Gonna be attempting Summers tomorrow!

Woohoo you neeko great weightloss! That's amazing! You can be the hot momma on your hols! wink

Roll on those reduced hrs rumours! wink

Yay to a great birthday party for BB Lbm! Wanna see your cake too!

I'm still blummin awake, again.... agh..... this insomnia is really getting to me, restless legs mean I'm tossing and turning like a flailing banshee type hippo.. You get my gist! That and a gzillion wees a night... Got consultant at 9am too, so meant to be getting up at 6am with Dh.... confused Ridiculous as got amazingly comfortable mattress for our supersize new bed today (old mattress on new frame for last wk) Dh and I been ridiculously excited at prospect and it is amazing, but can I sleep? Stoooooopid...! Roll on the next 7& a half wks!

SabsFabulous Wed 22-May-13 07:48:25

Happy 1st birthday Sebastian I'm sure you'll have the most wonderful day smilesmilesmile

CloudOfStarlings Wed 22-May-13 14:11:24

Thanks so much ladies! He absolutely loves the slide..both boys been entertained by it for ages in the garden, why the heck didn't we get one before now?? grin
4ever I'm doing seb's proper cake for Saturday when we're at ILs but I will post a pic! (if it turns out good!!) Good luck with Summer's, what are u doing for it?

Rumours Wed 22-May-13 20:34:50

Happy first birthday sjay smilesmilesmile

Happy birthday Seb.

I have managed to add the cake - I think! It has now nearly all gone and BB is not so impressed about how little of it she has managed to eat! Her brother and sister have however enjoyed their lunches this week!

Rumours Thu 23-May-13 06:41:41

lbm that cake is mooooarvelous grin

CloudOfStarlings Thu 23-May-13 09:04:44

Ah lbm love the cake!! Well done supermum.
Realised I also forgot to answer neeko about the house..we've now had the mortgage confirmed & everything else was already done so just need to give our notice here & set a completion date I guess! (dh dealing with it all, I don't know exact details!!) But yay, so excited to be in a bigger place with bigger garden in time for summer smilesmile

4everhopeful Thu 23-May-13 09:32:28

Fabulous moo cake lbm! grin

Glad S had a great birthday yesterday cloud! Great news about the move too!

I made Summer a Minnie mouse cake yesterday, almost finished me off on only 1hrs sleep due to being awake til 2am, then just dozed off & Summer came in wide awake til 5am! shock Up at 6.30am for consultant apt, exhausted was not the word yesterday! Spending the day on my feet baking afterwards not the best move! Good apt though, only one more with consultant, one more with diabetes midwife and one more scan!! Also booked my induction for my due date confused cos of gestational diabetes they won't let me go over, so just hope lil fella arrives beforehand!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now