First month ttc, anyone in the same boat and want to get excited with me?

(299 Posts)
Sunshine2013Hopefully Thu 03-Jan-13 14:29:50

Hi all, this is my first month TTC after waiting to TTC for 14 months so I am very excited ( and a lil scared). I am 26 and this will b r first baby. So if anyone else is in the same situation, come and join me and we can get excited together! (grin)

setayharas Wed 23-Jan-13 07:35:36

Since about 5dpo I think, but iv always had cm so not sure if I'm just noticing it more now. Google tells me it's progesterone being produced with is normal during a cycle but also vital for pregnancy so could be a sign might not, who bloody well knows lol

LovesTheOutdoors Wed 23-Jan-13 08:07:38

OMG........I got a BFP!!!! Amazing!!! Getting light cramps this morning though, but googling says this is normal!! Me and DH a bit shaky still though...feel like I'm dreaming!

roofio87 Wed 23-Jan-13 09:17:19

ahh lovestheoutdoors massive congratulations!! that's great news,so pleased for you!! grin x

hoping2beamum Wed 23-Jan-13 10:50:27

lovestheoutdoors HUGE Congratulations!! <hug> thats fantastic news. Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months. Delighted for you xx

setayharas Wed 23-Jan-13 11:35:37

Yay outdoors that's amazing! Congratulations. Any symptoms any tips for next month of we need them lol?

Bet your over the moon!

This seems a lucky thread!

Sunshine2013Hopefully Wed 23-Jan-13 12:34:19

Omg outdoors that's amazig!! I'm sure both you and the dh is delighted. So happy for you, hope u hav an amazing and healthy pregnancy!

Our 2nd bfp now, this thread is reli taking off!
Well for us eager 2wwers wat symptoms did u hav that was obviously now pregnancy related?

I had painful stitch like cramps all day yesterday and the day before, at one point it actually got reli sore. Hoping that was implantation. (^wishful thinking^) lol

setayharas Wed 23-Jan-13 13:23:43

nothing over here really. the last couple of months iv been convinced this month im sure im not!

just still getting cm but thats still apprantly normal so nothing.

got ultra sound in the morning so see what happens there

i did get a 8/9dpo bfn this morning so just sulking now lol oh is in for hell tonight i think

Iheartcrunchiebars Wed 23-Jan-13 13:28:42

Brilliant news!

LovesTheOutdoors Wed 23-Jan-13 18:35:41

Thanks everyone! I keep smiling to myself, can't quite believe it! I would say that my only symptom was cramping in waves about a week/10 days ago, which I thought must have been my AF coming, but obviously wasn't! Still seemed to have pmt and shouted at my DH a couple of times, but maybe he was just particularly annoying this month. Best of luck to all of you!! Xx

Sunshine2013Hopefully Thu 24-Jan-13 21:38:19

Ach I'm sure ur well chuffed loves, thanks for letting us know ur symptoms.

I have been having painful cramps for few days they stopped yesterday - wonder if that's a good sign!

Well il find out tomaro , as I am taking my very FIRST pregnancy test tomaro morning! Eeeek this is the first time in my life I've poas and reeeeeeeli wanted that second line to appear! Lol

I'll only b 10dpo tomaro but I'm going out tomaro nite for my birthday and don't know whether to drink or not! Got a FR test!
Fx I get a +!!! Anybody else testing tomaro??

hoping2beamum Fri 25-Jan-13 07:34:17

Best of luck sunshine with the test today, but don't give up hope if it's a negetive, it's still early. When is your BFP due? Will keep my fingers crossed for you today.

I'm only 5dpo today, this tww is a drag...does it just crawl by for anyone else????
Only symptoms I've had are acid reflux & burping for the past 2 days after anything I drink or eat which is very unusual for me. I've been very tired the past two days & extremely cranky - poor DH can't do anything right at the moment & I am never like that. Apart from a couple of twinge yesterday on my right ovary side, that's about it. Hoping some retail therapy will help today. grin

How's everyone else?? Any others due to test soon

Xxxx

setayharas Fri 25-Jan-13 07:42:12

10dpo and bfn here, think I'm out! No symptoms nothing so thinking that's it for me this month annoying this as dtd at all the right times.
Onto month four for me then

Bezza2508 Fri 25-Jan-13 08:50:26

I'm 4dpo today hoping and the 2ww is definitely dragging. No symptoms here! Maybe that's a good sign because the last 2 months I have been convinced I was having pregnancy syptoms and then AF showed up!!

Congratulations on the BFPs ladies!! x

Iheartcrunchiebars Fri 25-Jan-13 08:58:52

6dpo and did a test yesterday which was obviously negative. Couldn't wait though!

roofio87 Fri 25-Jan-13 09:02:00

ladies!! I'm only 9dpo but couldn't help myself I poas!!! I had a super sensitive 4 day early one which I was going to do tomorrow but I couldn't wait!! I have got the very very faintest line,hard to see but definitely there!!! I'm now terrified I'm going to have got my hopes up and worried about anything going wrong thinking I might be pregnant this early on!! opps,maybe I should not have poas!!!!!

Sunshine2013Hopefully Fri 25-Jan-13 10:13:12

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!
I got a faint BFP!!!

I'm 10 dpo so used a first response test and a can't believe there's a second line - the fact that there is a line there at all no matter how faint does mean I'm pregnant doesn't it?

roofio congrats, I think.we r both in the same situation, I'm now worried it cud still go wrong and my period cud turn up on Monday and if I hadn't tested today I wud just think it was af, now I'll b devastated if it turns up!

Fingers and toes crossed for both of us!

setay I'm sorry to hear about ur bfn, but ur not out yet! Fx for you! Xxx

roofio87 Fri 25-Jan-13 10:16:03

oh sunshine yes sounds like we're very much in the same boat!! I know maybe these early tests aren't so good,but hopefully we'll be fine and its the start of our very exciting pregnancies!! I used a superdrug 4 day early test and got a very faint positive. gonna test with another one on sat then got some less sensitive ones to test with next week!!!

setayharas Fri 25-Jan-13 10:28:23

ahhh congratulations girls! think this has gotta be one lucky thread ay!!

im gonna take a few days off of here now(im driving myself doolaly)

need a break from thinking about bfn,s and stop getting myself worked up and upset

congratulations again
xxx

Iheartcrunchiebars Fri 25-Jan-13 10:44:34

Congratulations sunshine and roofio! Maybe this is a lucky thread. Dh busted that I had taken a test yesterday and have been told off for 1) doing it too early 2) not telling him! I'll have to wait till next Wednesday now. (5 days seems a loooong way away.)

hoping2beamum Fri 25-Jan-13 10:45:03

Ah setay, it's not over until the witch arrives so will still keep all fingers and toes crossed for you.

bezza I'm driving myself insane this time round, don't know why, maybe because no symptoms the past couple of months. When I was pregnant 6 years ago (mc at 5 months) I suffered very badly with heartburn & acid reflux which is why I think I'm going crazy this month.

iheart fingers crossed you get that BFP over the next few days. When is your bfp due?

hoping2beamum Fri 25-Jan-13 10:48:04

Congrats to sunshine & roofio they both sound very positive!!!! Yay!!! Hope that line gets darker for you both over the next couple of days!!! I feel this is a very very lucky thread!!!! Fingers crossed for us all xxx

Iheartcrunchiebars Fri 25-Jan-13 10:54:28

Should be Friday. Do you think Wednesday is ok to test or should I wait to see if it arrives?

Iheartcrunchiebars Fri 25-Jan-13 10:54:51

Ps it's so nice being able to talk to people about this!

hoping2beamum Fri 25-Jan-13 12:37:10

Do you think you could hold out til Friday?? I know I can't hold out til next Saturday so was going to test with a clearblue digital on Thursday! Do you think that's too soon? Next Saturday seems a lifetime away & DH is too excited too!!

It's lovely to have somewhere to talk isn't it!! I've found it's relieved a lot of the stress this month.

Iheartcrunchiebars Fri 25-Jan-13 19:43:33

Definitely! If I can hold out till Thursday I will be happy although I'm pretty sure I haven't conceived. sad let's say Thursday then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now