Dec 2012 BFP Bus!

(776 Posts)
chookford Tue 20-Nov-12 14:46:33

Right ladies... for those of us that were on the Oct, and Nov 12 bus we are ALL going to have our BFP in December!! grin

Dexidoo Mon 26-Nov-12 18:35:51

Mmm banana bread thanks.

When I had thrush during shag week a couple of cycles ago I took the oral tablet rather than used a pessary. It cleared up pretty quickly.

sazzababs Mon 26-Nov-12 18:37:02

Urgh, TTC makes us ALL mental :/

extracrunchy Mon 26-Nov-12 18:39:30

dexi that was my first instinct but then I read on the leaflet you're not supposed to take it if you're pregnant or ttc

Dexidoo Mon 26-Nov-12 18:41:59

I think that advice is meant for the more casual TTCers! Us more hardcore ladies know exactly where we are in our cycle, and unless you actually are pregnant it can't do any harm.

extracrunchy Mon 26-Nov-12 19:06:36

Oh ok thank you!! Annoyingly Boots is now shut...

Cherrycherry Mon 26-Nov-12 19:33:01

Oh setay, how annoying about your friend,I think you are well within your rights to be annoyed, do what Taking says & tell her you've decided to stop ttc to conceive for a while until you've saved some or something.
Binary - I am sooooooo with you on the obsession with testing way too early!! I always do it & this time I even considered testing the day after dtd!!!! Wtf!! Ha ha!
TTC turns normal people into loonies!

shineypeacock Mon 26-Nov-12 19:38:00

taking indigestion was and still is one if the symptoms i have, that and tiredness oh yes and after BFP my bra got a bit tight!! Wishing all over here BFP's

navis176 Mon 26-Nov-12 19:58:05

Cherry and Binary - nice to know there are some other mental-POAS-far-too-soon people out there! Last month I felt like I spent the entire time peeing on sticks, whether opk or pt... I am determined to take the complete opposite approach this month and not pee on a single stick until I am late...

BinarySolo Mon 26-Nov-12 20:07:09

Hehe, I say that every month navis

extracrunchy Mon 26-Nov-12 20:22:03

Haha navis do you think you'll be able to stick with it?!
Does anyone else take vitamin b6? I have a short LP and was told it could help. I'm a bit reluctant to pop too many pills...

BinarySolo Mon 26-Nov-12 20:38:21

Eat Marmite?

weechops Mon 26-Nov-12 20:42:27

I have hopped off the November bus a bit early since I have horrendous PMT which means evil af is on her way sad So I will pop myself down on a seat near the back as next af is probably due around the 30th december. Maybe the Christmas magic will work for me this month? Onto cycle 7 sad
chookford can you pop me on the list please lovely (or anyone on a 'pooter)
weechops cycle 7 bfp due 30 december

Griffomais Mon 26-Nov-12 20:49:55

Ttc 26 months - been having period pains and backache for 6 day now and AF not due till Thurs - this is going to be the worst period ever just want it over so I be upset and move onto next month sad

extracrunchy Mon 26-Nov-12 20:50:09

Love Marmite!

extracrunchy Mon 26-Nov-12 20:51:09

griffo hi! Don't give up till AF comes! X

Griffomais Mon 26-Nov-12 20:56:50

Thanx Crunchy will try and stay positive.x

pinkbuttons Tue 27-Nov-12 08:06:50

Hi all, can I join please, have been clinging on to the Nov thread, but the witch arrived this morning 4 days late, now thats just mean!! Anyway prior to now have been having normal 28 day cycles which means BFP should be due on Christmas day, fingers crossed in the hope of a lucky Christmas thread smile
pinkbuttons cycle 2 BFP due 25 December

chookford Tue 27-Nov-12 08:58:11

Morning Weechops, sorry to here that my lovely.. but its not over until she arrives!

Pink welcome to the Dec bus! boooo for the witch being early but horray for a xmas day bfp! (it is going to happen!!)

Griffomais welcome to the bus, so sorry to hear you have been having a rough time, but like Weechops it isnt over until af arrives, I have added you to the bottom of our list, if af does arrive let me know when your BFP would be due next month x

Cherrycherry cycle 1 since mc-BFP due 2nd Dec
Annalou cycle 4-BFP due 2nd Dec
MrsTwinks cycle 3 since mc-BFP due 2nd Dec
Okavango cycle 3 since mc-BFP due 3rd Dec
QuietNinjaTardis cycle 6-BFP due 4th Dec
BinarySolo cycle 8-BFP due 4th Dec
Petal86 cycle ?-BFP due 5th Dec
Creamtea1 cycle 3 -BFP due 8th Dec
ExtraCrunchy cycle 9 after mc-BFP due 9th Dec
Littlestgirlguide cycle 3 -BFP due 9th Dec
Sparkle101 cycle 4-BFP due 9th Dec
Monkette cycle 1-BFP due 11th Dec
Aquarius1 cycle 8-BFP due 11th Dec
LatieK cycle7-BFP due 14th Dec
Overanxious cycle 4-BFP due 14th Dec
Brodicea cycle 4- BFP due 14th Dec
Dexidoo cycle 6 post mc- BFP due around 14th Dec
Haylebop12 cycle 6 since mmc - BFP due 15th dec
Frogchops cycle 2-BFP due 19th Dec
TiggerishTom cycle 2-BFP due 20th Dec
Navis176 cycle 2 since mmc-BFP due 20th Dec
Pixie001 cycle 3-BFP due 22nd Dec
Stephy30 cycle 2-BFP due 22nd Dec
Chookford cycle 3 since mmc-BFP due 24th Dec
Setayharah cycle 2-BFP due 24th Dec
TakingTheStairs cycle 4 BFP due 25th Dec
Pinkbuttons cycle 2-BFP due 25th Dec
SpanishLady cycle 1-BFP due 26th Dec
Weechops cycle 7 BFP due 30th Dec
JellyCurls cycle 3- BFP due 31st Dec
DeliaSmithy cycle 2-BFP due?
Griffomais cycle 26 BFP due?

TakingTheStairs Tue 27-Nov-12 09:14:55

shineypeacock thanks! that's good to hear (iykwim!)

I seem to have a trapped nerve in my hip. Standing up after sitting down is so painful.. and I know it's not a symptom. It's just a PITA! Going to see if I can get a physio appointment for today since it's day three of pain.

How is everyone this morning?

Sorelip Tue 27-Nov-12 10:18:08

Hi all. I'm hopping on the bus again. This is cycle 1, and will be testing on 11th December. We were originally going to wait until January, but that has gone out of the window.

setayharas Tue 27-Nov-12 12:03:31

Oh pink sorry she got u!!
It's the Xmas month now! Best Xmas present ever hopefully!
Someone told me that full fat milk and dairy is good for fertility so sitting eating a tub of Cornish ice cream. Anything to help ay!
How is everyone?
Feeling quite positive about this month, this is the month oh wanted to conceive as we r in Lille in France around ov day. Fx

padster75 Tue 27-Nov-12 12:04:46

Ooooh I found you again. Been busy working sulking about just about everyone I know getting upduffed ..... and 1 friend with twins grrrrr got 2 minutes to spare to baggsie a seat and wave to all

Cycle 2 Cd12 BFP oh god have no idea brain hurting today probably about the 13th ish .........

MrsTwinks Tue 27-Nov-12 12:37:50

Day 3 of dull cramping here with no sign of AF (and I'm obsessed I even TMI got dh to check) so looking hopeful

Just to be sure I might squirt some superglue up there so it stays put wink

BinarySolo Tue 27-Nov-12 12:54:50

I had very slight cramping yesterday, and a pink tinge to a small amount of cm today, but am trying not to get my hopes up as this is exactly the sort of shit my body does to me then a day or 2 after I'm due on along comes bastard af. I'm not bitter...

TakingTheStairs Tue 27-Nov-12 13:58:25

MrsTwinks..what do you mean you got your DH to check for signs of AF? Do you mean what I think you mean?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now