TTC Super Ovulation part 2

(1000 Posts)
suemays Thu 17-May-12 17:45:12

hey ladies,

There are a few of us who are ttc after mc's, however there will be ladies out there who are also ttc for the first time or second or third without success. If anyone is on, considering or had success on a super ovulation programme then do join us. How long did it take ? Did you try IUI with it.. ? Did you have PCOS?

Kicking this off and hoping some of you will join....

part 1 here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1385998-TTC-Super-Ovulation

Arianrhod Fri 05-Oct-12 14:27:10

And thank you LJ smile

Arianrhod Fri 05-Oct-12 14:28:00

Btw belly ... ALL of my LAD percentages were single digit - 3 out of 4 were precisely 1.0% ... !

Pebbles73 Fri 05-Oct-12 14:28:38

Ari I am so very sorry for all the crap news and the bfn, I wish I could say something to make you feel better. sad
As you say I can't believe Mr S dismissed Bellys results, v strange and doesn't make sense!

Very encouraging post about the lady above which maybe gives you some hope though? In the meantime you know we are all here for you.xx

Keep us posted Mel on what Mr S says about your follies and Belly I wish you lots of luck.

Had a rather surreal day, we found at work that someone who worked here a long time but left about 6mths ago died in a fishing accident last night. We are all very upset and shocked, he had two young children. Just can't believe it!!!!

Arianrhod Fri 05-Oct-12 14:35:09

OMG pebbles that's just awful! It just really brings home to you the impermanence of things, and puts life into a shocking perspective. My heart goes out to his family sad

mollieboo Fri 05-Oct-12 17:32:23

Hiya, just wanted to let you all know im starting to mc today too. Thank you for your support over the last few days. At least I didnt waste time and money on intralipids as I was booked in for tomorrow.

ari I've posted on pred thread but am so sorry for you too.

mel great scan news.

Hello to everyone else.

mollieboo Fri 05-Oct-12 17:33:44

pebbles forgot to say how awful about your ex colleague, very sad news.

jaffajiffy Fri 05-Oct-12 17:36:59

A very sad day on this thread. I'm sorry to hear that, mollie. And pebbles what awful, sobering news as well.

holldoll Fri 05-Oct-12 18:33:48

mollie and ari so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you both and sending hugs

Mel3062 Fri 05-Oct-12 18:41:49

Oh my gosh so sorry mollie and pebbles sad sending lots of virtual hugs today xx

Pebbles73 Fri 05-Oct-12 18:56:50

Thanks everyone, is so shocking and he was only 34! Makes you realise you should never put stuff off (i am terrible for this!) as you don't know what is round the corner.

I am sorry to hear your news Mollie, you and Ari. have been through the mill this week. I thought this thread had got lucky with all the bfp's but I guess the problem for us lot is that it is only half the battle. Hope it's all over quickly for you both.xx

Mel3062 Fri 05-Oct-12 18:57:35

Mr s just rang!! Said it didn't look a good response so I've to maybe change tack and try injections if I still want to continue. I've to discuss with Louise mon. Does he mean clexane?

BellyD Fri 05-Oct-12 19:02:59

Oh Mollie sorry to hear your news as well as Ari's thinking of you both xx
Pebbles very sad news about your friend/colleague, hope you are ok - you really do have to make the most of every minute, don't you.

Mel sorry that Mr S wasn't happy with the response, although sounds as though he has another plan up his sleeve for you which is encouraging.

Ari will pm you my LAD results now. x

Havingkittens Fri 05-Oct-12 19:17:57

Mel, sorry to hear you didn't respond well this cycle. I did think they looked a bit on the small side but didn't want to say anything negative until you'd spoken to Mr S. He probably means Gonal F injections, which I was on (along with Tamoxifen). They are really manageable and don't hurt at all. Well, no more than the Ovitrelle. I do remember it made my nipples very sore! I think Ari was on this too. After 3 cycles on Letrozole with not very good responses I got my BFP on my second go on Gonal F when I had 2 nice juicy follies. Only problem is, it's a fair bit pricier than Letrozole!

Pebbles, sorry to hear about your ex-colleague. It's always such a shocker when someone around your age dies. Brings a lot of things into perspective.

Mel3062 Fri 05-Oct-12 23:34:53

Thanks kittens, I'm surprised as i have responded well previously oh well I'll give this a go then :/ x

LJ71 Sat 06-Oct-12 07:41:20

Thinking of you Mollie xxx

Chasinrainbows Sat 06-Oct-12 12:57:57

Mollie I'm so sorry to hear your news . Thinking of you sad Ari how are you ? Hope you're Keeping ok.

Peebles so sorry to hear about your ex colleague . It must have been a complete shock .

Hope everyone else is ok today xx

mollieboo Sat 06-Oct-12 15:16:35

Thank you lj and rainbows. Hard to carry on with this crazy game, but even harder to give up. Hope you're both good.

ari hope you're doing ok.

xx

Chasinrainbows Sat 06-Oct-12 15:24:04

I'm ok thanks mollie although I did what I knew I shouldn't have . Another digi test. Still on 2-3 weeks after getting the same last sat. Why did I have to do it sad Ive heard all about the dodgy conception indicators xx

mollieboo Sat 06-Oct-12 15:58:00

rainbows those things are so addictive. BUT you're not 5 weeks yet so that result would be right. Please try not to worry, I know how hard it is not to though. Did you use fmu? It wouldn't be as accurate without fmu...

Chasinrainbows Sat 06-Oct-12 16:17:55

Well ( pls don't judge) ...... I kept fmu till I got the test ... In an old glass. It sat there for hours , I think I've reached a new low !!! You're absolutely right , not 5 wks yet so it is right. Why does ttc / pregnancy always rob me of my sanity. I need a slap I think .........

mollieboo Sat 06-Oct-12 17:14:23

Umm, have done exactly the same plenty of times! Would never judge, pregnancy for us is a worrying time, totally understand. But no need to worry as the weeks tally up, also so many people say the tests are unreliable.

jaffajiffy Sat 06-Oct-12 17:25:13

Mr S says not to bother with the conception indicator. I still do though Now, rainbows, unless you have a new stick and it's fmu, you're going to leave it, right? I had a terrible day where I'd done it and it went down from 3+ to 2-3.

Chasinrainbows Sat 06-Oct-12 18:07:15

Thankfully I don't have anymore digi tests so I think I'll leave it now . No good can come of it . I have a scan on the 15th so I'll just wait it out till then ( will really try to) Thanks for the advice girls xx

Mel3062 Sun 07-Oct-12 18:49:36

Hoping the 15th comes quick for you rainbows smile we've all done what you did I'm sure!!

Arianrhod Mon 08-Oct-12 08:30:41

As we're up to 1000 posts have created Super Ov Part 3, here:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1582561-TTC-Super-Ovulation-part-3

This thread is not accepting new messages.