Where can I get a nice advent calender from?

(12 Posts)
squilly Thu 01-Oct-09 21:55:21

Another Playmobil fan here. You can get all sorts of themed calendars from them. I've got a pirate one for DD for this year. They also do police ones, santa ones, woodland creature ones, allsorts!

Gotta love the Playmobil.

mjg1 Thu 01-Oct-09 21:48:05

www.orcardcards.co.uk have some lovely traditional ones plus some that are re-usable too - would really reccomend them

MsSparkler Sun 11-Nov-07 20:34:40

One word- Thorntons! smile

poppy34 Sun 11-Nov-07 20:32:33

if you have one of those charity christmas card shops in church near you, they usually have a nice selection of old fashioned ones.

bluejelly Wed 07-Nov-07 11:51:49

Get a fairtrade one from Oxfam. Then you can sure no child labour was used in making the chocolate.

Maggieb52 Wed 07-Nov-07 11:48:41

I got my ds the playmobil Knights advent calender. He can't wait this dec 1. Think letterbox have some nice ones too

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Nov-07 11:39:25

There were some nice ones in the Emma Bridgewater catalogue.

SoMuchToBits Wed 07-Nov-07 11:38:27

Orchard cards have a website you can order from. They have some nice ones.

TheApprentice Wed 07-Nov-07 11:33:54

Phoenix Trading do nice ones without chocolate. think they have a website.

JingJanglingBexieHoHoHo Wed 07-Nov-07 11:32:53

I think it was. Theres some here, but don't fancy spending that much on one, unless they are reusable each year!

jura Wed 07-Nov-07 00:52:04

Was the one last year the Christmas Town one? I think Franny had it, I managed to order the last one from some place but then they called me to say it had just been snaffled by someone else...

I've been looking for the same one this year, but to no avail. I shall have to watch out as well for a nice one (with NO CHOCOLATE).

JingJanglingBexieHoHoHo Tue 06-Nov-07 23:37:03

I remember last year someone gave a link to a really nice one that sold out everywhere and i'd like one this year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now