PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(100 Posts)
doradoo Sun 11-Nov-12 09:50:38

Not blogged for a bit, but last night's dinner party prompted me to get back to it! Dressed to Impress

Thefoxsbrush Wed 14-Nov-12 19:53:00

How to reduce the oat of Christmas cards thechristmasfox.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-cards.html

Thefoxsbrush Wed 14-Nov-12 19:53:27

*cost!!!

borninastorm Wed 14-Nov-12 20:39:06

Teengirl is still having problems with a 'friend' who's spreading all kinds of lies about her, he's even gone to a teacher to express 'his concern' about her. And it's all lies.

So here's my blog where I wonder is this bullying?

MmeLindor Thu 15-Nov-12 01:07:55

This one has kept me up very late.

Sanita died in Ireland, but It's Not About Abortion

MmeLindor Thu 15-Nov-12 07:35:28

Borninastorm
I tried to comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me so am posting my comment here to ensure it doesn't get lost.

Yes, it certainly is bullying and it is more. It is a humongous great 'red flag' of a controlling and abusive personality.

I've written about this on my blog (which I hope you don't mind me linking to) here http://saltandcaramel.com/the-signs-of-controlling-behaviour-the-red-flags-and-how-to-spot-them/
And I've also written about it on my pre-teen online magazine Jump! Mag.

I believe it is crucial that we teach our kids about controlling personalities so that they can recognise them and run as fast as they can in the opposite direction when they come across such a person.

Speak to the school and keep your daughter far far away from this troubled young man. Trust your instincts.

CollectorOfCookbooks Thu 15-Nov-12 11:12:25

It's been a year since I started my blog - and I missed my blogiversary!

But it's ok, for there is gin. Possibly the best advent calendar ever.

Lesbeadiva Thu 15-Nov-12 13:44:41

Here is my latest blog
egg

I blogged today about why I think Christmas in November is fine. Feel free to disagree with me in the comments! (or agree with me, whatever!)

BustyDeLaGhetto Thu 15-Nov-12 15:09:33

I have two new posts here. Contains swearing and a horrifying link to Nick Griffin's gibbering fizzog

theluckyapple.wordpress.com/

peekyboo Thu 15-Nov-12 15:53:25

Aspergers and routine: how a little routines goes a long way, even if it seems to mean nothing.

www.aspie-girl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/routineis-change-as-good-as-rest.html

singlemarriedmum Thu 15-Nov-12 16:30:45

An easy way to make Paper Houses - one sheet is all you'll need!
(+ some glue and a ruler...)
Went down a treat with my daughter - quick and fun to decorate smile

CraftsonSea Thu 15-Nov-12 19:14:20

CollectorOfCookbooks I love that calendar so much, would lso like one with wine and one with crisps?! I've dragged DS to the local bookshop but still heart amazon too, despite the fat that I'm an ex-book dealer...

doradoo Thu 15-Nov-12 19:16:37

Pre-school medical and german bureacracy + non-compliant child = fun and games!

emmasexpatadventures.blogspot.de

doradoo Thu 15-Nov-12 19:19:59
MmeLindor Thu 15-Nov-12 21:03:50

oooh, Doradoo, you have brought back some memories. DD had her Schularztuntersuchung before we left Germany, but DS missed it as we were already in CH.

carovioletfizz Thu 15-Nov-12 21:51:00

A Double Failfrom me in my latest post

pebbles77 Thu 15-Nov-12 22:10:44

Do you suffer or know someone who suffers from a sleep disorder

Pressies by Pebbles

cjfriess Fri 16-Nov-12 08:31:25

This week I recommended a great Christmas present for 6 to 9 year old bookworms smile

storysnug.com/2012/11/the-rescue-princesses/

gardeningmum Fri 16-Nov-12 10:43:22

Our Floral Friday post is about the Cosmos. A packet of seeds goes a long way with this flower

out2playinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk/

AliPike Fri 16-Nov-12 11:13:29

Totally new to this network and this is first message, so 'Hi' everyone! If anyone fancies a Christmas cranberry tipple you've still got time to do this for and the colour is fantastic. www.alisonpike.com/blog/index.php/2012/11/13/cranberry-vodka/ ‎

I blogged about children's writing and entering
the mumsnet bed time stories competition

soontobeyummy Fri 16-Nov-12 13:02:43

A Christmas Elf coming to stay?! Err, no. My latest blog post! smile
castawaywithdreams.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/a-christmas-elf-coming-to-stay-er-no/

RecipeJunkie Fri 16-Nov-12 13:29:32

Chocolate Malt Cake. Warm and still a little gooey from the oven. So what if there wasn't enough icing sugar to ice the Children in Need cakes... (bad mummy)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now