Trinityrhinos Unspeakably Shit Stuff part two

(955 Posts)
TrinityRhino Tue 14-May-13 20:39:51

Hi everyone
Thank you for so much help and such kind words x

IwishIwasmoreorganised Tue 14-May-13 20:42:08

I was too slow on part one Trin.

The title of this one is (unfortunately) perfect.

Salbertina Tue 14-May-13 20:43:56

You're much loved on here, Trinity, hope that brings a smidgeon of comfort. Theres always someone on, whenever you need it. Take care x

You said it all in your title, trinity

I can waste hours and hours on t'interweb - can random surfing help you get through the evening?

Do you have plans for Cliff's funeral? Any favorite songs/hymns of his or yours?

Trumpton Tue 14-May-13 20:46:43

Just to say that I am thinking of you all. Will keep posting on thir new thread.

Evening Trin smile

AtYourCervix Tue 14-May-13 20:47:55

Thinking of you often Trinity. Your strength is extraordinary.

ExcuseTypos Tue 14-May-13 20:48:50

Hello again Trinity.

We are still all here for you. Xx

Grockle Tue 14-May-13 20:49:49

Thinking of you, Trinity. I'm able to help with googling & finding info etc too. Or just to hold a hand and listen. brew

Can you watch some crap TV? Greggs, more than meets the pie, is about to start on Sky 2. Just something to keep your brain occupied?

DottyDot Tue 14-May-13 20:52:21

Still thinking of you and checking in - loving the photos and so glad you're wearing your ring xx

ClaraOswald Tue 14-May-13 21:05:43

if you are looking for crap tv, Eurovision semis are on?

Kbear Tue 14-May-13 21:12:40

Trinity, I'm so sorry to read this - I can only add my condolences to you and your family, stay strong, remember him and wear your ring with pride xx

mrsmindcontrol Tue 14-May-13 21:13:50

Thinking of you Trinity. Wishing so much there was something I could do to practically help. Just know that so many of you are holding you in our hearts & minds; I really hope you can get some strength from that xx

mrsmindcontrol Tue 14-May-13 21:14:17

So many of us

AuntieEggy Tue 14-May-13 21:14:35

So sorry to hear about your loss.
There are no words flowers

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 14-May-13 21:15:04

Oh Trinity! I just cant believe this. How unbelievably, totally and utterly shitty! sad I am sending you all my love and a huge link{http://hug[[hug]]
On\a more practical note, and thinking of your lovely girls, the wee children that I used to look after, who lost their mum, benefitted greatly from [[http://www.cpft.nhs.uk/services/stars_2.htm the Stars Project}
Its a bereavement counselling service for 0-19yolds. There is a national service that you may be able to access it locally. I can totally recommend it.

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Tue 14-May-13 21:16:25

Total links cock up! Heres your {{{hug}}}
And here is the Stars link! blush

MelodyBaker Tue 14-May-13 21:30:57

The title sums it up. You shouldn't be going through this again. Don't do anything to hard, take it slow.
Thinking of you and your girls x

giraffescantleavemn Tue 14-May-13 21:31:56

Hey missus.

You are just a bit too far for me to pop down easily, although I wish I could. Do you have everyone coming round at weekend? Or are they all not up until Monday?

If it wasn't a 200 mile round trip I could come down more...or perhaps if my car ran off water not petrol grin

How is dd2 knitting going?

TrinityRhino Tue 14-May-13 21:32:02

lol saggy
thankyou smile

that looks really good

TrinityRhino Tue 14-May-13 21:34:17

her knitting is going really well

she has been taught to cast off by our neighbour now

she has decided she is going to do squares and make a blanket to put on the sofa where cliff used to sit

cjel Tue 14-May-13 21:36:12

oh a comfort blanket how lovley.xx

That's a lovely idea. We'll make a woolly hugger of her yet!

TrinityRhino Tue 14-May-13 21:37:18

I wish you could come over more easily too
<starts to work on a water powered car>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now