As we go through this painful journey together

(986 Posts)
lavandes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:24:05

As we go through this painful journey together we share, cry, scream and shout but we never judge, we know that there is always someone to listen. We always remember our precious children who will never be forgotten and will live on forever in our hearts.

lavandes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:26:04

Always remembering our beloved Richard, loved and missed so much every minute of every day xx

lavandes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:27:16

If someone can start a thread with a poem please feel free. xx

chipmonkey Sun 10-Feb-13 21:34:26

Remembering Sylvie-Rose 16/8/11 - 4/10/11, my beautiful girl. Love you always xxx

My5boysandme Sun 10-Feb-13 21:43:58

Remembering my Darling Dexter 21/06/12-24/09/12 missing you more with every beat of my heart, love you til the end of the time xxx

Remembering my precious Sterre, 20th June 2011. Love, like starlight, never dies! X

SaintVera Sun 10-Feb-13 23:30:38

Remembering my beautiful boy, Sean. 16.4.96 - 9.7.12. Extraordinary, hilarious, unique, severely disabled, deeply loved. I will never stop missing you.
Thank you Lavandes.

Thanks for the new thread Lavandes. xxxxx

lavandes Mon 11-Feb-13 08:06:59

Morning ladies xx

I am sorry the name of this thread is bereavement. That was not my intention I am rubbish at this I have asked mumsnet to correct it for me.

Morning girls xx

Wouldn't worry about it at all Lavandes. It took me ages before I sussed out how to start a new thread....and I usually do it wrong even when I realise how to LOL. MNHQ will help you sort it I'm sure. The important thing is you started it for us - would hate it to just disappear xxxxx

SaintVera Mon 11-Feb-13 08:27:58

I would hate it to disappear too. I feel very lonely sometimes in my real life

It cant and wont dissapear love - dont worry. We have all stuck together for too long to let that happen. I can feel lonley in a room full of people in real life so I know just what you mean xxx

chipmonkey Mon 11-Feb-13 11:47:23

It will never disappear, Vera. Someone will always carry the fire!smile

lavandes Mon 11-Feb-13 13:07:17

Mumsnet have sorted it, I wanted the thread to to say that we are all in this together and we will always support eachother. smile

chipmonkey Mon 11-Feb-13 13:08:30

Well done, lavandes!

Perfect title Lavandes xxxx

frasersmummy Mon 11-Feb-13 15:26:57

Hi all.. I have been really awol for a long long time now... I meant to get back to posting on the previous thread but there were so many new people and so many on going discussions that I didnt know where to start

so I thought I would wait for the new thread to show my face again

Anyway .. Thinking of my firstborn little boy Fraser.. stillborn almost 9 year ago now ...

How the hell can it be 9 years .. how??? I cant believe its anything like that long since I said hello and goodbye to my little boy

Life has changed so much since then

chipmonkey Mon 11-Feb-13 15:31:25

Hi, fm!

Good to see you FM - have missed you. xxx

lavandes Mon 11-Feb-13 16:19:16

Hi fm so good to hear from you. You were one of the lovely ladies who helped me so much in the beginning. I will always be grateful for that xx

Remembering James, my first born who died 03/07/2012. Aged 22 years.

I love you so much my beautiful funny stroppy boy. I miss you the same xxx

Helyantha Mon 11-Feb-13 20:13:08

For my glorious DS3, bouncing in his Tigger suit in heaven. Loved always x

For my precious sons xxxx

Remembering my gorgeous little red-headed Mia, full of smiles and love. I am so proud of you, my darling. xx

Morning girls xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now