what do you think about Abraham?

(79 Posts)
ZingSweetCoconut Sun 23-Mar-14 18:48:15

currently 5 months pg with #7.

if it's a girl we have a name combo sorted

if it's a boy we think Abraham would be nice and go with the names of our existing children who all have Biblical names.

so, yay or nay? smile

ZingSweetCoconut Wed 26-Mar-14 21:03:36

It's most Bible names, not just Old Testament
not necessarily to start with "A" though.

I think we'll leave it for a bit - and I'll probably do a different thread nearer the due date.

Thanks again for all input!

dilemma73 Wed 26-Mar-14 21:24:47

I love Abraham and would nickname him Abbie, what about Ezekiel nn zeke?

Seminyak Thu 27-Mar-14 10:54:44

Well I love Abraham, and Abe and Bram. Fab!

Also adore Ambrose - is that biblical? Sounds very Amish to me so I'm assuming yes??

I definitely think you should go for an A name so you can do the Jasmine thing - that is so cute and I love stuff like that! But what if you have another? Or is this the last?

ZingSweetCoconut Thu 27-Mar-14 12:38:32

Definitely last!

I'm struggling more than ever before - obviously it's tougher the older I get and the more kids around.

but we are also going to move soon (May) and get a massive extension done - by the time that's finished so will I be!grin

I know I will be broody, I always am as soon as the youngest turns one - but I'm actually, for the first time, looking forward to the next stage of growing out of nappies and cots and pushchairs etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now