Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To ask if anyone else has tried the new cadbury with oreo bar?

(40 Posts)
Ullena Wed 23-Jan-13 15:18:36

DH just brought one home from the co-op...apparently the staff there and several little old ladies told him it was lovely grin

usualsuspect Wed 23-Jan-13 18:12:34

They are lovely and only a quid in the CO OP.

fuzzy: I'm shocked by that! Cadbury's has always been one of my saviours due to it being veggie without fail! So glad I never bought one of these in the end because I wouldn't have checked due to it being cadbury's!

LynetteScavo England Wed 23-Jan-13 18:16:07

I am eating one right now. (It was only £1 in the co-op)

It is indeed very nice. It may be one of the few good things which comes out of Kraft buying Cadbury's.

LynetteScavo England Wed 23-Jan-13 18:17:20

Eeew, Iv'e gone off it now it's not for vegetarians, and I'm not vegetarian. hmm

fuzzywuzzy Wed 23-Jan-13 18:18:38

Confused, since the mars fiasco I always check for the 'V', thank goodness I did.

TheCrackFox Wed 23-Jan-13 18:19:33

I find Oreos utterly stomach churning and I bloody love buiscits. I'll give this new combo a miss.

diddl Germany Wed 23-Jan-13 18:21:18

My daughter had one at the weekend.

I thought it was OK, although too sweet for me.

Under the Milka brand here, though.

MikeFlowersPops Wed 23-Jan-13 18:21:46

I thought it was too sickly

makemineamalibuandpineapple Wed 23-Jan-13 18:54:11

Peanut butter kit kat chunky's are amazing!! I can't stop eating them grin

Lafaminute Wed 23-Jan-13 18:56:03

Peanut butter and choclate are a marriage made in heaven!!!!

Had it, thought it was nothing special. However, I have developed an Oreo addiction this week. 50p a pack in Sainsburys...

MrsKeithRichards Wed 23-Jan-13 19:00:20

It's deliciousness!

Coconutty Costa Rica Wed 23-Jan-13 19:03:36

I ate the whole family size bar without realising it while watching TV, but didn't like it much. Very sickly.

HecateWhoopass Wed 23-Jan-13 19:04:00

They can't have it, fuzzy, they have to have a gluten free diet

ProPerformer Wed 23-Jan-13 19:05:33

See I LOVED it!! :D orgasmicly yummy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now