Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to be fed up with DSS2 staring at DD when she's sleeping on my exposed boob?

(231 Posts)
Enfyshedd Mon 21-Jan-13 19:28:43

DSS2 is 6, DD is 8mo.

I'll admit that DSS2 has been irritating me a bit recently (like constantly losing his school shoes in his room by chucking his comics, toys & dirty laundry on top of them and when he nearly brained DD yesterday with a wooden shape sorter toy when he lost his grip when swinging it around angry), but kneeling up on a chair to stare at a sleeping, BFing DD is really bugging me right now.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get him to stop looking?

exoticfruits Tue 22-Jan-13 18:55:29

I thought he was going to be a teenager-not a very young child-why not just give him a cuddle and read him a story while you are feeding his sister?

Floggingmolly Tue 22-Jan-13 19:55:04

Why does she have to sleep on your boob?

Yfronts Tue 22-Jan-13 19:57:02

hes only 6. he's just inoccently interested. no big deal

thetrackisback Tue 22-Jan-13 20:58:13

OP hope you come back and tell us if you have gone anywhere in RL for support?

Smudging Wed 23-Jan-13 07:50:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

curiousuze Wed 23-Jan-13 08:17:26

I can understand the discomfort of the staring - I think a lot of people are overreacting on this thread, or have perhaps forgotten how vulnerable you can feel while feeding your newborn. Not 'logical' perhaps because the person staring is 6, but there you are. My MIL kept sitting next to me and staring at my son while I fed him, and even though I knew she was doing it out of adoration, I was this close to punching her in the face! You are just being (over) protective and we've all been there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now