To think that having the tattoo of your ex's name in your wedding pictures

(118 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 11:34:35

is a bit unromantic grin

Warning Sun Link and KP double whammy.

Thumbwitch Mon 21-Jan-13 04:41:43

Megg, she's not, she's a Gemini. I checked too!

Morloth, I like no. 8 - or rather I would if it had a decent underdress! but that lace is lovely.

KP's eyes are ruined. I don't know if it's filler that's slipped, or she needs it re-doing, or her botox has worn off or something but the skin around them is shot. sad
I think her back is in danger of developing skin cancer too - she needs to watch out for that.

Aside of that, she is just a tired old slapper looking for publicity in a desperate bid to earn some money by doing fuck all; she should try and do something a bit more worthwhile and stop making a laughing stock of herself.

Luxy Mon 21-Jan-13 04:17:31

Do you think her publicity department are busy rounding up as many orange Kevins that they can find. So that for the next wedding she can do a whole 'the psychic was right' exclusive grin

Morloth Mon 21-Jan-13 02:54:57

Is it wrong that I actually kind of like No. 6?

Used to have a bit of respect for KP, now I just feel a bit sorry for her.

megglevache Sun 20-Jan-13 23:42:58

Bet she's a leo.

orchidee Sun 20-Jan-13 19:49:18

And a tenner on KP wearing it sometime soon.

orchidee Sun 20-Jan-13 19:47:56

shockblush at #1

Sparklingbrook Sun 20-Jan-13 19:01:13

I prefer No 6 Foggles. grin

Foggles Sun 20-Jan-13 18:58:06

shock at No.1 in that lot Sparkling

Catchingmockingbirds Sun 20-Jan-13 18:55:02

getorf her mums been married 5 times I think?

Sparklingbrook Sun 20-Jan-13 17:21:46
Booyhoo Sun 20-Jan-13 17:20:57

that's quite sad. to aspire to be married numerous times sad

she was also engaged to leandro as i heard recently that the engagement ring was repossessed as he refused to pay for it. <gold digger>

GetOrf Sun 20-Jan-13 17:13:32

Yes that dress looks like a fancy dress thing, something to wear on a hen night. You wouldn't dare go near it with a naked flame.

What does KP's mother think I wonder.

JustFabulous Sun 20-Jan-13 17:10:57

IIRC she wanted to have as many weddings as Elizabeth Taylor and be the modern day version. I hope this marriage lasts forever but I wouldn't bet my money on it.

gabbymum Sun 20-Jan-13 17:06:06

That dress is surely from Ann Summers - it's like a cheapo, pretend dress for hen nights.

I remember how unconvincing she was when she married Alex Reid - clearly not into it. This is even worse!

I feel sorry for her because she has issues. She really did love Pete and keeps trying to prove to him and the world that she has moved on etc when we all know she continues to be obsessed by the one really decent man she had.

Katie, you've made your money - if you're that desperate for publicity, why don't you sign up for Splash or Dancing on Ice - less hassle than all these sham weddings. Just a thought.

Booyhoo Sun 20-Jan-13 17:03:44

me too getorf

GetOrf Sun 20-Jan-13 16:56:09

I can't believe the dress. I know she is not exactly Anna Wintour, but that dress is bloody cheap and nasty looking even for her.

Doesn't she look unhappy. God knows what she is playing at. Perhaps it is all a laugh a minute but that can't be a good way to live your life, surely.

Christ knows why but I feel bloody sorry for her.

GilmoursPillow Sun 20-Jan-13 16:44:49

“That’s because I’ve been swept off my feet — it’s a similar feeling to when I met Pete.”

How to make your new husband feel special.

I have to say, all the pics I've seen have left me feeling somewhat unclean.

Booyhoo Sun 20-Jan-13 15:05:15

tbf, she's entitled to have a holiday. she has nannies and her parents and her children all have another parent (not sure if harvery sees his dad?) that is more than capable of caring for them. i dont think she's doing anything wrong being away for a week or even two if her dcs are well used to being with the people they are with now.

bringing a new partner into the home after 4 weeks? of knowing him is not on in my book however. that is what i feel sorry for the dcs about, and her aswell as i think she needs help to work through whatever it is she feels is missing that she constantly needs to be getting married to the wrong people.

LynetteScavo Sun 20-Jan-13 12:14:40

I'm a 34 DD ( E/EE when BF) and no waaaaay is Katie a 32DD.

Not a chance is she a 32, she's bloody tiny. Probably more like a 28J or similar (they probably look bigger than they measure because they are fake so have quite a small base)

Blooming newspapers quoting random sizes for women....[wanders away muttering darkly]

Which country are they in?
When we were in Mexico for our honeymoon we were told their weddings weren't legally binding in England yet so the English wedding they had were more for show and had to be done in the UK too

Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 21:30:17

I think is she didn't have 3 children, including one with SN I probably wouldn't be tutting as loudly. I don't think she should be lying on a beach with husband No3 I think she should be with her children. Priorities and all that.

If she really had to marry him a registry office in the UK would have done the job. Then back to what matters..........

shiraz11 Sat 19-Jan-13 21:25:56

She looks like she's a bun in the oven.. I pity the children having yet another man move into their home. Very odd and selfish behaviour imo..

Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 21:25:46

I am a bit concerned that the Daily mail are not covering this story. Very strange. And are we to assume there's no OK/Hello! deal as the pics are in the paper? confused Doesn't seem right.

SuffolkNWhat Sat 19-Jan-13 21:12:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now