To think that having the tattoo of your ex's name in your wedding pictures

(118 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 11:34:35

is a bit unromantic grin

Warning Sun Link and KP double whammy.

ScrambledSmegs Sat 19-Jan-13 12:01:44

Hullo Boo. Sorry for going awol, will pop back soon. How's booby? wink

ScrambledSmegs Sat 19-Jan-13 12:02:33

Note for rest of thread - I am not asking after one of Boo's breasts. Honest.

NewYearNewBoo Sat 19-Jan-13 12:04:33

Booby is all good thanks, but stopping me playing out in the snow sad hope mini Smegs is treating you well, looking forward to a catch up.

Any way back to that dress shock

NewYearNewBoo Sat 19-Jan-13 12:08:00

Yes might I also add I didn't choose that name, I wanted boobino or boonybaby! It is 26 weeks now Smegs seems to be going scarily quick now.

Posterofapombear Sat 19-Jan-13 12:09:09

Arggggh my eyes!

Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 12:17:19

If anyone thinks the online photos are bad the ones in the paper she is on her back <arf> and are ten times worse. sad Don't buy it mind, just flick through in the newsagents. wink

EnjoyResponsibly Sat 19-Jan-13 12:39:27

Scrambled YYY that's exactly what came to my mind too grin He's also probably got a hand print on his tan!

That has to be the worst wedding dress EVER. is the veil from her daughters dressing up box?

There was also a charming pic in yesterday's Sun of her flicking a V at the photographers. So charming.

And WTAF is the groom (not bothering to learn his name he'll be ancient history next week) wearing a fencing outfit for? It's what 30c in the Caribbean? That's one sweaty pair of nads.

NewYearNewBoo Sat 19-Jan-13 12:41:45

grin rolf @ sweaty nads

Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 12:42:10

Why weren't the children bridesmaid/pageboys. Are they even there?

I don't understand why she needs to marry /be engaged. I can only assume she is very insecure. Oh, I don't know-it's just all a bit sad really isn't it? For everyone. sad

ScrambledSmegs Sat 19-Jan-13 12:52:17

For the money/attention, Sparkling. Sad but true.

lubeybooby Sat 19-Jan-13 12:57:45

She's got a baby bump. Looks about 4/5 months

Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 12:58:31

She's only been with this new bloke 3 weeks lubey. confused

lubeybooby Sat 19-Jan-13 12:59:13
Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 13:06:03

Blimey lubey it does look that way. How strange. confused

NewYearNewBoo Sat 19-Jan-13 13:11:18

I said up thread see looked a bit rounded, but those pics are more than just rounded!!! And no sign of the children in the long photo, poor kids sad 'hi mum how was your holiday' erm ..................... shock

ProphetOfDoom Sat 19-Jan-13 13:14:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lubeybooby Sat 19-Jan-13 13:18:54

I know sparkling. Her tummy seems that pregnant kind of rounded in a lot of the other pics too. I thought she might be arching her back and sticking tummy out but she's not.

ErikNorseman Sat 19-Jan-13 13:24:12

That definitely looks like a bump. She's so skinny that it couldn't be anything else! New fella's? Or Leo's?

twinklesparkles Sat 19-Jan-13 13:24:19

Hang on a second .....

Who's keiran?? shock

Where did leo go?? hmm

Does she still have the peter wrist tattoo as well as the leo ankle one???

Bloody hell, I need to keep up with the times

ResolutelyCheeky Sat 19-Jan-13 13:44:48

If she keeps tattooing the names of all the men she marries on herself her body is going to look like a telephone directory!

PaleHousewifeOfCumbriaCounty Sat 19-Jan-13 13:50:04

Hahahaha@that pic with the boob popping out!

Is it just me, or do neither of them actually look, well, happy, in those pics? confused She just looks knackered and a bit calculating and he looks bemused

Sparklingbrook Sat 19-Jan-13 13:57:47

I think you are right Pom it's not exactly twinkly laughter and smiles is it? All predictably forced and posed. I think you can tell it's no love story.

Peter Andre must be hmm

Booyhoo Sat 19-Jan-13 13:58:26

1) if i had her bum i'd thong it too

2) yes i thought the tummy looked a bit round but wondered if it was just the pose she was in?

3) i also doubt this is a genuine marriage in the sense of them intending to stay together forever.

Booyhoo Sat 19-Jan-13 13:59:46

i thought she looked angry in the pics! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now