Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To destroy his body and spirit

(95 Posts)
BigBadBertha Sat 17-Nov-12 12:04:12

Dh is a complete fud. He ate all my scream-eggs I had saved up from Halloween knowing fine well I was planning to eat them for my Xmas dinner.

This is just the latest in a whole list of selfish things this prick has done to me so far in our marriage. I wish we never got together now!

SO ANGRY!!!!

MistressFord Sat 17-Nov-12 14:21:39

Um, er, nope, no idea. I was about to ask how Sharon and T-Rex are but I was beaten to it.

hurricanewyn Sat 17-Nov-12 14:24:10

What's going on?

BloominMarvellous Sat 17-Nov-12 14:26:20

Oh wow!!!

Just that!!

<Really really want a cream egg!!>

MissMogwi Sat 17-Nov-12 14:27:54

Blimey, what's going on here.

confused

<looks from behind my satsuma and biscuit stash>

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 17-Nov-12 14:28:14

Hello

We think this thread will go pfft quite soon (unless you're all having fun?)

BloominMarvellous Sat 17-Nov-12 14:29:13

I'm intreagued!!!!

I wonder what they will say next!

Waspie Sat 17-Nov-12 14:30:01

I think it should go sad but only because my son may read it and think that I'm advocating chocolate for Xmas lunch. I will never be able to say "eat your vegetables and then you can have chocolate" again wink

daddyorchipsdaddyorchips Sat 17-Nov-12 14:31:44

Fud hahahaha

ChestyNutsRoastingAnOpenFire Sat 17-Nov-12 14:33:02

Leave the bastard confused

Is it half term again?

Tweasels Sat 17-Nov-12 14:33:25

We are having tremendous fun Rowan. Sadly this particular troll lacks imagination and just isn't funny enough. I don't mind if it goes to the great forum in the sky.

hurricanewyn Sat 17-Nov-12 14:41:16

Will the OP come back?

sittinginthesun Sat 17-Nov-12 14:45:48

Oh leave this one, Rowan, please! It's miles more fun than my ds's maths homework.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 17-Nov-12 14:47:16

hurricanewyn

Will the OP come back?

mysterious face

OK, you're not having that much fun are you? We will zap this in a mo.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 17-Nov-12 14:47:33

sittinginthesun

Oh leave this one, Rowan, please! It's miles more fun than my ds's maths homework.

d'oh

Has Mr Cadbury been lacing Screme Eggs with ACIIIIIIDD? grin

If so, I want one now please

Jux Sat 17-Nov-12 15:03:53

Couldn't you turn this into a "keep the husband occupied" type project. He is to make screme eggs and until 4 dozen better-than-Cadbury examples are placed delicately on a gold plate for you, there will be no tv, films or food, let alone sex.

It would keep him busy and focussed for a while.

May I ask you would go about breaking his soul? I can see that a sledgehammer or somesuch would work on his body. The intangibility of his soul is a stumbling block; unless I'm lacking in imagination (or you are Satan Incarnate?).

MrsWolowitz Sat 17-Nov-12 15:33:43

<does T-Rex>

Oh dear

Sharon, is that you?

FloatyFlo Sat 17-Nov-12 16:52:29

Enjoying this bizarre post over a brew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now