Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Chocolate free advent calendars?

(10 Posts)
Neepandthedragon Thu 07-Nov-13 12:50:10

Ok, so I know its a bit early, but if I am going to track something down/order it online I will need a bit of time.

Does anyone Know of any sweetie filled advent calenders? Ds can't have chocolate, nuts, dairy, eggs, soya etc but is often fine with sweets.

I know we could make / buy one to be filled ourselves but he is a pickle and I know he would just eat them all in one go so I would prefer one that comes sealed!

MiniMonty Thu 07-Nov-13 12:58:07

I'd say get something like THIS and just put a sweet in each night before it's time to open it.
Actually, the Christmas fairy put the sweets in magically just in time each night...

kelda Thu 07-Nov-13 13:00:53

The Playmobil advent calenders are great.

NotAnotherPackedLunch Thu 07-Nov-13 13:01:16

So far I've been a coward and opted for the playmobil advent calendar, but I may branch out to a Lego one this year. grin

NotAnotherPackedLunch Thu 07-Nov-13 13:03:23

Ooops x-post with kelda

Neepandthedragon Thu 07-Nov-13 14:43:52

Wow thanks, I hadn't heard of the lego or playmobile calenders before. I love the idea of a magical Christmas fairy one, they will find that really exciting. thanks

Bilbomum Fri 08-Nov-13 13:02:43

Groupon has an offer today for a Moshi Monsters advent calendar, £9.90 so a bit cheaper than Playmobil. I've just got one for DS, he usually has the Moo Free one but I think he's starting to think it's a little babyish for a big 7 year old...

gd1976 Fri 08-Nov-13 20:55:20

Is the playmobil calendar in the form of a normal advent calendar with a door to open each day? It is unclear online or whether its just a normal playmobil set or whether there are actually doors to open....

freefrommum Mon 11-Nov-13 15:18:08

Yes the playmboil advent calendar does have doors with a toy behind each door so the calendar itself is quite large.

babybarrister Mon 11-Nov-13 19:22:09

Iknow you said no chocolate but if the problem is with dairy, Moo Free do a good one ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now