Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Chocolate free advent calendars?

(10 Posts)
Neepandthedragon Thu 07-Nov-13 12:50:10

Ok, so I know its a bit early, but if I am going to track something down/order it online I will need a bit of time.

Does anyone Know of any sweetie filled advent calenders? Ds can't have chocolate, nuts, dairy, eggs, soya etc but is often fine with sweets.

I know we could make / buy one to be filled ourselves but he is a pickle and I know he would just eat them all in one go so I would prefer one that comes sealed!

MiniMonty Thu 07-Nov-13 12:58:07

I'd say get something like THIS and just put a sweet in each night before it's time to open it.
Actually, the Christmas fairy put the sweets in magically just in time each night...

kelda Thu 07-Nov-13 13:00:53

The Playmobil advent calenders are great.

NotAnotherPackedLunch Thu 07-Nov-13 13:01:16

So far I've been a coward and opted for the playmobil advent calendar, but I may branch out to a Lego one this year. grin

NotAnotherPackedLunch Thu 07-Nov-13 13:03:23

Ooops x-post with kelda

Neepandthedragon Thu 07-Nov-13 14:43:52

Wow thanks, I hadn't heard of the lego or playmobile calenders before. I love the idea of a magical Christmas fairy one, they will find that really exciting. thanks

Bilbomum Fri 08-Nov-13 13:02:43

Groupon has an offer today for a Moshi Monsters advent calendar, £9.90 so a bit cheaper than Playmobil. I've just got one for DS, he usually has the Moo Free one but I think he's starting to think it's a little babyish for a big 7 year old...

gd1976 Fri 08-Nov-13 20:55:20

Is the playmobil calendar in the form of a normal advent calendar with a door to open each day? It is unclear online or whether its just a normal playmobil set or whether there are actually doors to open....

freefrommum Mon 11-Nov-13 15:18:08

Yes the playmboil advent calendar does have doors with a toy behind each door so the calendar itself is quite large.

babybarrister Mon 11-Nov-13 19:22:09

Iknow you said no chocolate but if the problem is with dairy, Moo Free do a good one ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now