Outfit for the groom....

(6 Posts)
itsMYNutella Fri 13-Sep-13 16:17:41

I've looked and looked and not found anything... Going to opt for dark dark green I think....

LondonInHighHeeledBoots Mon 02-Sep-13 20:20:10

Online - amazon stores are your friend! We found some lovely burnt orange ones with matching cufflinks and hankies on Amazon. Topman might be with a look just as it's quite a 'cool' colour? I also have a vague idea of seeing some teal ties in Next when I was in there last weekend.

itsMYNutella Mon 02-Sep-13 08:30:48

Thanks *almostamrs. I'm off to the uk this week (I live in Germany) I will have a look.

overmydeadbody I'm having more problems finding the right colour than I thought I would confused hmmmmm

Yes that sounds fine

Search online for a teal tie, there are probably lots of stockists.

It's a good colour!

almostamrs Fri 30-Aug-13 22:07:47

try Burton s

itsMYNutella Thu 29-Aug-13 20:11:41

Hello ladies!
DP and I are getting married 2nd November (we're trying to put this together as quick as possible - we've been engaged a month).
Since it is a winter wedding I want to use a dark teal colour to tie things together, i think that would be a nice colour that is sort of classic and warm... my dress also has some silver thread in it which I'm hoping to pick up on.
Anyway, I'm hoping to get DP in a nice black suit, white shirt with a teal colored tie... Do you think that is possible? Where might I find a tie in the right colour?
Thanks for all and any advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now