Suggestions for bridesmaids presents please

(13 Posts)
Lonelynessie Thu 14-Feb-13 12:18:30

Mine are getting something from here

I have a few of their necklaces already and I love them, the messages are lovely too.

redexpat Fri 18-Jan-13 19:20:57

Mine loved Cath Kidston so got her a London charm bracelet for when she's abroad. She's married to a lovely man in the foreign office so highly likely to be living abroad at some point.

upanddown83 Mon 07-Jan-13 19:00:35

I was bridesmaid for my sis and got a fab new handbag I loved the present it was really me and not the traditional jewellery (that I would never wear again) it was a bag I would have never paid out for myself and I love when I take out ppl asking and me getting to tell them

Skyebluesapphire Sun 06-Jan-13 23:36:21

What ages?

BadIdeaBear Sun 06-Jan-13 23:34:29

Pearls. I bought bracelets for my two and one for me from http://www.pearlsonly.co.uk/ and I've just received them. Lovely! And beautifully packaged. And very good value.

ButternutSquish Thu 08-Nov-12 16:28:11

I've bought beautiful handmade clutch bags from a seller on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/110928847/ellenvintage-peacock-magenta-black for the older ladies & name necklaces for the younger ones who are 11 & 13(in silver) as they have unusual names & love anything personalised.

I gave out mirrors x BUT try glitzy secrets...they have some great pieces (I got all my BM's matching earrings for the day). If you decide to get anything I've got a 20% voucher code x sorry, if you google them, they'll be there. Not sure how to link stuff (relative newbie!)

Chocchip88 Thu 18-Oct-12 20:42:02

Not jewellery but almost! I got my BMs little Tiffany travel jewellery boxes, think they were £50 each.
As a BM I have received a lovely Swarovski necklace, have you looked there?

ClicksArse Thu 18-Oct-12 20:39:46

Not jewellery related but we had These made up for our bridesmaids with them and their boyfriends/fiancé's/husbands as the main characters. All my bridesmaids are big readers and loved them smile

oohlaalaa Wed 03-Oct-12 12:20:00

We bought bracelets for our bridesmaids, they were chunky turquoise bracelets to match dresses, and cost about £20 each.

We left other accessories up to them, as I wasn't worried about everything matching. I think you need to hit the shops.

ratbagcatbag Mon 01-Oct-12 07:28:58

If they're young (under 10) we also did a small trophy for ours, a small
Sunflower and we had it engraved with something like xxx, thanks you for being part of our special day love auntie xxx and uncle xxx

EugenesAxe Mon 01-Oct-12 07:24:56

I bought Nereides (sp?) necklaces for mine; don't think they were too much. Their ranges area bit fickle though; they may not have anything nice out now.

I pretty much always use NotOnTheHighStreet for this kind of searching - they also have a price slider so you can filter on stuff you can afford. I'd look there; there's bound to be something nice.

LittlePebble Mon 01-Oct-12 07:18:55

Has anyone found some lovely jewellery pieces that won't break the bank? We've got a budget of about £40 per bridesmaid and want a lovely bracelet or similar for them. All ideas appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now