Best hotel right by Heathrow for family with baby and 3 year old...

(4 Posts)
goodbyeyellowbrickroad Fri 12-Jul-13 01:54:26

There's a Premier Inn very near to the airport. Haven't stayed at that hotel but from reviews I read it sounded good. There's a hoppa bus that goes there from the terminals. Buses go pretty frequently and last time we used it I think it was £5 each.

notsochic Thu 11-Jul-13 16:28:42

Terminal 3 smile

goodbyeyellowbrickroad Thu 11-Jul-13 14:32:07

Which terminal are flying into? We use the Sofitel at terminal 5. It's actually connected to the terminal by a walkway. Rooms are lovely and big. Pricey but you can get good deals through Trivago.

notsochic Thu 11-Jul-13 14:28:25

We're looking for somewhere to stay the first night we arrive in England. We'll arrive from a looooooong haul flight at 6am and need somewhere for the first day and night.

Where is best to stay with children? I don't expect they'll need much entertaining as they'll be very tired going on previous experience, but somewhere family friendly and superclean would be great.

Needs to be one of the Heathrow hotels as we really won't feel like driving at all far.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now