Cornwall

(11 Posts)

Worth a try i think, anybody got a holiday home in cornwall thats free from 10th to 14th may?

DeepRedBetty Tue 23-Apr-13 10:04:28

Sometime in the last few days a MNetter has been talking about her cottage in Sennen, Lands End, can't find the thread now as I didn't actually post on it, but the cottage was called Phalarope and it's advertised on line... she says Mnetters will get a free bottle of wine on arrival!

Oh thank you will see if i can find on a search

Bump

mummymeister Tue 23-Apr-13 20:41:03

I know of a couple of places that we have stayed in that you could try. one has a swimming pool Here or you could try looking on the lastminute-cottages site or also the tourist board site which has loads of places. which bit of cornwall do you want to stay in.

Thanks Mummy i will have a look. Not fussed where just want to get away for a few days!

loulou4 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:35:34

take a look on Owners Direct Owners Direct - there are loads of places available for the dates you want in plenty of different locations in Cornwall ... happy hunting!

loulou4 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:39:25

sorry, rubbish link - that was for the UK in an apartment - here is a general link for Cornwall commencing 10th May ..... even more choice than before !
owners direct cornwall hope this link works ok

Thanks! Its taking over my days looking lol

TreeLuLa Wed 24-Apr-13 19:07:17

I have!!

PM me!

k2togm1 Wed 01-May-13 19:57:04

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now