Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

2 yr old boy - birthday ideas

(5 Posts)
dldl Sun 15-Sep-13 22:17:43

All the happy grandparents will be wanting to spoil him.
He is very fortunate and has a toy kitchen, toy car, toy animals, a small amount of duplo, lovely instruments, a table and chairs, a few wooden puzzles,a huge library (just like his parents!)

Looking for ideas for toys for his birthday...
Ideally looking for nice educational toys that enhance development. I like toys that are longstanding and can be used at a range of ages.
Am very open to ideas.

So far I think I will ask for some more Duplo to add to his collection, a few cheap toy cars for him to play with, and someone to start off his train set!

Looking for other ideas with a more educational slant to them. This is a not yet 2 yr old who counts to ten, has a great memory and knows his colours really well.

Please advise! Thanks.

stargirl1701 Wed 18-Sep-13 14:46:22

Orchard puzzles.
An extra large stacking rainbow.
Holztiger animals.
Play silks to create habitats.
A 'tuff spot'.
Doll and pram.

Gatorade Wed 18-Sep-13 15:01:32

Large dominos/other games (Orchard are good for games)
Balance bike
Micro scooter
Packs of craft materials (coloured card, Pom pins, stickers, paint, crayons etc)

dldl Sun 29-Sep-13 20:29:28

Thank you for the ideas!

Noggie Sun 29-Sep-13 21:29:22

Wooden or plastic Vegetables and knife for chopping them up (Velcro in Middle).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now