Free equine nutrition course

(8 Posts)
DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Tue 29-Jan-13 14:01:07

The course has started! How are you all getting on?

I've watched the first 2 lectures this morning. I need to watch them again and make notes I think, to help it all sink in, before I attempt the quiz.

winniesmum Mon 14-Jan-13 18:42:24

Thanks! I've just signed up too!

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Sun 13-Jan-13 20:07:39

Excellent! I'm looking forward to having a project to focus on. My brain is slowly turning to mush from watching cbeebies.

MissBrown Sun 13-Jan-13 19:13:36

Brill, signed up. Thank you!

Nuttyfilly Fri 11-Jan-13 23:43:31

Hi everyone, i thought i may as well sign up, you never stop learning, hope my brain copes with it all. I did anatomy and nutrition a few years ago when i was racing but ive had baby since then and pregnant again and thought i would refresh myself, should be fun!

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 11-Jan-13 23:36:01

I just heard about it today, it looks like it could be really useful. I did consider studying equine nutrition years ago, but had babies instead! grin

I've signed up for this
I signed up months ago and forgot about it until an email earlier this week

I'm really excited as I'm so interested in nutrition and a bit obsessive with feeding my horses

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 11-Jan-13 23:30:11

I saw this link from Horse and Rider, and thought MNers might be interested. I've signed up for it, as I'm home with a baby and have nothing interesting to do apart from housework and playgroups. grin

I'm really missing riding (managed to get out for a few hours just after christmas but that's the first time since I got pregnant with Ds2!) so hopefully this will fill the horse shaped gap in my life, and prove to be useful when I one day get my own horse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now