Teachers: who will you vote for next year?

(5 Posts)
rollonthesummer Sun 02-Mar-14 23:08:47

I have never voted Conservative and Gove's policies have made me very sure that I won't vote for them in next year. Frankly, I'd have voted Labour in a flash, just to get the Conservatives out. All Labour had to do was say nothing-Gove is ruining their chances quite nicely all on his own. Sadly, Tristram Hunt's speech this morning was really quite depressing; there seems to be no difference between Labour and the Conservatives any more.

The Green party? UKIP? Spoiled ballot paper. I feel totally disillusioned about the future sad

Nojustalurker Tue 04-Mar-14 18:12:14

Ditto. May even vote lib dem again.

MrsYoungSalvoMontalbano Tue 04-Mar-14 19:18:57

Are you a one issue voter? I have no allegiance to any political party, but will weigh up all the issues across all areas - looking narrowly, solely at Michael Gove, is very shallow.

Shallow MrsYoungSalvoMontalbano? How? This is a man who has totally screwed with education and made no secret of his desire to be PM. It is absolutely not shallow to be voting against any party he may become leader of.

OP - I haven't heard the speech but will google it now. Worried though. I was hoping there'd be a valid alternative.

Exactly what atruth said!

Does anyone have a link to this speech?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now