Applied for a job - when do you think I'll hear back?!

(8 Posts)
Nicknamenotavailableeither Sun 10-Mar-13 12:10:58

Nothing yet sad

I phoned in Thursday afternoon as I couldn't wait any longer (didn't tell them my name). They said they hadn't short listed yet.

On the visit the bursar said interviews likely to be 14th, but if I don't hear tomorrow then I guess I didn't get an interview. Gutted!!

Any news?

Nicknamenotavailableeither Wed 06-Mar-13 10:46:10

Thank you! Fingers crossed I get an interview!

CremeEggThief Tue 05-Mar-13 19:35:52

I reckon you will know by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, if the interviews are next week.

Good luck!

Nicknamenotavailableeither Tue 05-Mar-13 19:29:37

No they didn't unfortunately! I'm not good at waiting grin

If interviews are w/c 11th, then I'm guessing they must get short listing today or tomorrow at the latest...

Ah, just want to know (I didn't highlight patience as a particular skill in my supporting statement)!

HedgeHogGroup Tue 05-Mar-13 17:46:35

Probably next week. Didn't they indicate when shortlisting is?

Nicknamenotavailableeither Tue 05-Mar-13 11:47:36

Sahm not sham!

Nicknamenotavailableeither Tue 05-Mar-13 11:46:57

As the title says really! Currently on mat leave with ds. Last job was a temporary contract so I finished at end if last academic year.

Was kind of hoping I could be a sham a little longer but finances mean that can't happen (sob sad).

So, I applied for a 0.6 teaching job, closing date was yesterday. Advert says interviews w/c 11th March.

Any ideas when I might hear back? (I hate the waiting!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now