I stood on PuffinCat's tail...

(7 Posts)
Puffinity Sun 25-Sep-16 20:49:55

By accident obviously, but I feel horrible now! She's howled in pain and attacked my leg - I honestly hadn't realised the strange thing under my foot was her tail! Feeling very guilty... sad

Natsku Sun 25-Sep-16 20:57:24

I've stood on Charlie's tail quite a few times by now, I would feel guilty but you'd expect them to learn not to go right under your feet. Don't feel bad, she'll get over it soon enough. Give her a cuddle when she's calmed down.

katiegg Sun 25-Sep-16 21:03:33

I stood on girl cat's tail a few mornings ago. In my defence, she left it on the floor right behind my foot when I was making her breakfast so of course I was going to step on it.

Don't feel bad, it'll teach them not to be so careless with their tails.

cozietoesie Sun 25-Sep-16 21:08:48

I have a suspicion that my own elderly lad doesn't have too much control over his tail placement these days - it just tends to lie where it ends up, whatever he's doing. Luckily, his body is pale so I can make an informed guess about tail 'likelihood'. grin

gingerboy1912 Sun 25-Sep-16 21:09:14

I did this a few weeks ago and felt awful but ginger boy soon forgave me when I fed him dreamies

Puffinity Sun 25-Sep-16 21:21:01

She seems to have recovered from her ordeal although she still looks grumpy. My leg still stings where she got me though...

PepsiPenguin Sun 25-Sep-16 21:36:21

Have you managed to run your hands over her tail to make sure all is ok? And not broken?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now