Do you lose circulation in your legs...

(11 Posts)
deliasmithy Sat 17-Aug-13 14:01:16

I get pins and needles when I realise I'm sat awkwardly as I've unconsciously bunched myself up to allow the cats prime position

Onwardsandsideways Thu 15-Aug-13 22:18:33

I would frequently wake up thinking I'd lost the use of my legs in the night, and was quite relieved to discover I was just pinned to the bed by the cat! (Now we've got a dog I think I'm paralysed from the waist down grin)

HellonHeels Tue 13-Aug-13 14:00:12

oh yes, but mostly in bed, when my darling likes to sleep on my legs. I often wake up in some discomfort from being pinned down by him. He gets quite cross if I try to wriggle out from under him.

crazynanna Sun 11-Aug-13 22:09:16

Stroking not striking!

crazynanna Sun 11-Aug-13 22:08:40

grin cozie

It is till she nods off, as if I stop striking her neck, she starts to shove her arse into my face

cozietoesie Sun 11-Aug-13 22:04:08

Love that delicate allusion to the power balance at Crazynanna Towers.

.....until she nods off....... (my emphasis)

grin

RandomMess Sun 11-Aug-13 22:02:02

Mine are fine because they are so chilled you just shove them off, the neighbours cat who I look after - well we're all petrified of him, he's massive and when he wants to sit on your lap you let him.

crazynanna Sun 11-Aug-13 22:00:31

In bed, I have to outstretch the arm I happen to lying on so my girl can lie in the elbow until she nods off. I do have a dead arm by that time

itsnothingoriginal Sun 11-Aug-13 21:56:18

grin mine is still a kitten but I get pins and needles as can't move when she's on my lap and she's boiling hot sitting on me in this weather!!

cozietoesie Sun 11-Aug-13 20:14:04

It's not the weight so much as having to stay still to avoid grumbling...

lljkk Sun 11-Aug-13 20:10:15

when cat is on your lap?
Only the 5.5 kg cat, mind. <<Needles and pins, needles and pins, needles and pins...>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now