Anyone watching Camping?

(10 Posts)
NickAngel Thu 14-Apr-16 13:56:13

It's on Sky Atlantic and a new Julia Davis series. I liked Hunderby but I'm not sure about this.
Seems a bit Abigail's Party so far and probably shades of Nighty Night.
Anyone seen it?

Clayhead Thu 14-Apr-16 15:03:49

Yes! Wasn't sure I'd like it but we laughed and laughed, have downloaded the other episodes to watch tonight grin

NadiaWadia Fri 15-Apr-16 06:07:19

I tried it, but gave up half way through the second episode as I didn't laugh once. Even though I have liked Julia Davis and Vicky Pepperdine(?) in other stuff. Quirky (as was Hunderby) but this time not in a good way, I thought.

NadiaWadia Fri 15-Apr-16 06:11:38

Also the way the Fiona character spoke about her young son was a bit weird and inappropriate. I know it was supposed to be part of the joke, but I found it a bit off.

urterriblemuriel Sat 16-Apr-16 10:33:11

OMG - I have just watched th series over the last few nights. I've not seen anything by that writer/actress before but it started of hilariously cringey - I was literally watching through my fingers at times, but my goodness the last episode is DARK! Felt very uncomfortable afterwards confused

NickAngel Sun 17-Apr-16 14:49:27

Felt weird too after watching it in one hit.
Where did rufus Jones' character end up?

urterriblemuriel Sun 17-Apr-16 19:56:24

F**k knows, although the blood on the weirdos shoe was probably indicating he got it up you know where. Horrible...

Obs2016 Mon 18-Apr-16 07:22:36

Loved hunderby. Not so sure about this.

PseudoBadger Wed 20-Apr-16 12:27:52

We enjoyed it all apart from the last episode, which went just a bit too far.

Obs2016 Wed 27-Apr-16 18:25:32

Last episode was indeed very odd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now