What tv programme[s] are you obsessed with?

(66 Posts)
Cocolepew Sat 15-Mar-14 20:25:30

Mine is House Of Cards, me and DH are binge watching it. There is only 2 episodes left to watch sad. It's so fantastic, me and DH talk about it constantly.
I'm utterly obsessed with Robin Wrights character in it. I want to be her, all I need to do is lose a few stone and grow a few inches, get a whole new wardrobe and learn to walk in high heels all day. No probs.

Yama Sun 16-Mar-14 18:50:01

Fringe.

I'm watching an episode a night at the moment. However, at 20+ episodes a season and 5 seasons, I'm alright for a while.

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 19:16:35

It can be if you arent sure on US politics, congress and the senate, whipping votes etc. I looked stuff up and got on ok, though some off it went over my head. It didnt make any difference to my enjoyment of it.

spanky2 Sun 16-Mar-14 19:16:42

Mad men. Love it. When I watch something else I think I could be watching mad men.

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 19:18:00

We only got Netflix a few months ago, its brilliant for binge watching !

I'm loving Breaking Bad at the moment, but it does have it's ups and downs.

I really enjoyed the original, British House of Cards, with the knowing looks to camera, etc. Is the US version as good?

Shoopshoop2 Sun 16-Mar-14 21:08:33

I was loving West Wing,until there was too much of the bore that is Toby.

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 23:08:03

I never saw the Uk house of cards so I cant compare.

Another favourite atm is Southland, on more4.

dolallymum Mon 17-Mar-14 10:09:37

I am obsessed with The Good Wife.
Watching it on Netflix, and honestly can not wait until I get the next opportunity to sit and watch another episode.

TheBitterBoy Mon 17-Mar-14 10:13:35

I'm obsessed with Scandal, can't wait for it to be back on. House of Cards is based on a uk tv series from the 90s which was also brilliant.

TulipOHare Mon 17-Mar-14 19:00:01

Currently watching Scandal and end every episode looking like this shock shock shock . Very cliffhangery.

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Buffy
Community

ShellyF Mon 17-Mar-14 19:01:51

Criminal Minds

crazynanna Mon 17-Mar-14 19:04:42

Little House on the Prairie on True Entertainment on Saturday mornings blush

Sparklysilversequins Thu 20-Mar-14 23:59:33

I can't say my current one it's too embarrassing but it's on MTV so that will probably give some indication of its level.

Looking forward to Game of Thrones and Mad Men starting soon though. Nothing as good as those on.

WowserBowser Fri 21-Mar-14 07:53:18

Is it Catfish? Teen mom?

catinbootz Fri 21-Mar-14 08:19:57

Kardashians

invicta Fri 21-Mar-14 08:23:36

Sports relief glee club competition on CBBC - love it. Finals tonight!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now