What tv programme[s] are you obsessed with?

(66 Posts)
Cocolepew Sat 15-Mar-14 20:25:30

Mine is House Of Cards, me and DH are binge watching it. There is only 2 episodes left to watch sad. It's so fantastic, me and DH talk about it constantly.
I'm utterly obsessed with Robin Wrights character in it. I want to be her, all I need to do is lose a few stone and grow a few inches, get a whole new wardrobe and learn to walk in high heels all day. No probs.

Shoopshoop2 Sat 15-Mar-14 23:38:46

Game of Thrones!

RedBlanket Sat 15-Mar-14 23:50:28

I've just got into Breaking Bad.
i'm trying my best with Game of thrones, but there's too many characters who look the same and I can't remember who belongs with which family.

Trash TV wise, FastnLoud and Man vs Food

Cocolepew Sat 15-Mar-14 23:54:52

I don't fancy GoT, DH was mad on Breaking Bad but, I lost interest half way through season 3.

RonaldMcDonald Sat 15-Mar-14 23:58:46

Blacklist is utterly brilliant
Loved - True Detective, Line of Duty, Scandal, Justified,
Orange Is the NB, house of lies, house of cards

Deckmyballs Sun 16-Mar-14 00:05:40

Breaking bad!

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 00:20:18

I would have loved to see True Dective but we have just left Sky for BT.

VeryStressedMum Sun 16-Mar-14 00:46:05

Oh yes oh I've been watching hostages, it's very good. I also love modern family.

VeryStressedMum Sun 16-Mar-14 00:49:15

When I get a chance I'm going to watch series 1 of the bridge, it's supposed to be very good.

ihatethecold Sun 16-Mar-14 06:52:19

What is orange is the new black about?
I've got netflix and once hostages and line of duty are over I will need something new to watch.

Innocentbystander01 Sun 16-Mar-14 08:19:30

OITNB is based on a blog a woman wrote after spending a year in prison. It is very very funny but also has a brilliant storyline and an amazing cast.

guineapiglet Sun 16-Mar-14 08:22:16

justified
sons of Anarchy

loving Breaking Bad

WowserBowser Sun 16-Mar-14 08:30:07

The Bridge

Shoopshoop2 Sun 16-Mar-14 10:42:40

I don't fancy GoT

Neither did I,as I don't really go for fantasy,but it's powerful stuff. The 'no expense spared' production,turns each episode into a short film.

So looking forward to the next season of SOA too.

vichill Sun 16-Mar-14 11:03:37

hannibal -Danish guy is spellbindingly beautiful. to the extent I'm jealous of his victims.

In the line of duty on BBC is surprisingly compelling

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 11:08:26

They, occassionally, shot GoT down the road from me ,maybe I should walk past with a Hello Munsnet poster.

RonaldMcDonald Sun 16-Mar-14 11:11:10

yes, all scandi stuff from bbc3. The Bridge, The Killing, Borgen
Spiral was also excellent <French>
All brilliant and with brilliant women

I liked Breaking Bad very much but I think it is harder to sustain complete excellence over so many series and so it had its ups and downs. Generally brilliant
Loved the West Wing at the time
Sopranos adored

McFlurry Sun 16-Mar-14 11:14:25

I've just binged on Orange is the New Black and have just started on Justified to kill time until Game of Thrones S4 starts.

Also loving My Mad Fat Diary on E4. Really underrated show, IMO. Plus it has an amazing 90s soundtrack.

Anybody know when SoA is due back on UK TV?

Wondering if I'd like House of Cards? What's it about?

WowserBowser Sun 16-Mar-14 13:38:48

Yes to all things Scandinavian! Loads of talent.

I love Saga. Loved The Killing and all Girl with...films.
I may have to give Borgen a go but we've got breaking bad to finish. Just finished series 3. And have True Detective to start.

cherryhealey Sun 16-Mar-14 14:14:23

Stella
The Smoke
Gogglebox
Line of Duty

Save it all up for whatever week end evening I am at home.

miffybun73 Sun 16-Mar-14 17:02:45

Line of Duty.

LetZygonsbeZygons Sun 16-Mar-14 17:40:02

Top Gear.

Horrible histories.

Top Gear.

horrible histories.

Top gear.

Horrible Histories.

top G..........................................................................x 1000 grin

DracuLaura Sun 16-Mar-14 17:52:15

Sons of anarchy! mainly because of Ratboy

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 18:02:44

McFlurry HofC is about a ruthless Congressman, and his equally ruthless wife. It's set in the White House.

McFlurry Sun 16-Mar-14 18:43:59

Thanks, Coco. Is it difficult to follow? I like well written things but they need to be easy to follow or I spend the whole episode asking stupid questions...'who's that? Why are they doing that? Where are they now?' etc, etc. Drives DP nuts....

invicta Sun 16-Mar-14 18:47:26

Dh loves Line of Duty.

Dcs love Big Bang Theory.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now