Homeland! It's almost time!

(967 Posts)
Hassled Mon 29-Jul-13 18:49:50

Well, when I say almost what I mean is the 29th September in the US, and I think we were a week behind last series so early October - roll on the Autumn.

Here's a teaser. One of the comments says that at the end Brodie says in Arabic "I am a muslim lost in this world..help me come clean again".

I CANNOT wait. I've missed Carrie so much. And Saul. Anyone sad enough to join me in the anticipation?

onedev Mon 29-Jul-13 18:52:35

Me!! It's a fantastic series! It's the one TV show my DH & I watch together grin

tethersend Mon 29-Jul-13 18:52:49

Oh my fucksy I am so excited- another reason for the Autumn to HURRY UP!

Optimist1 Mon 29-Jul-13 18:55:54

Thanks for the heads-up!

manyhands Mon 29-Jul-13 19:27:10

Am ridiculously excited, honestly sharp intake of breath, need to get a life.

Hassled Mon 29-Jul-13 19:51:44

No - you don't need to get a life when you have Homeland, manyhands. That's my Autumn sorted.

ImperialBlether Mon 29-Jul-13 21:38:04

God, it doesn't seem that long since the last episode! Can't wait now to see it again.

I wish there was The Bridge II, too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! This has cheered me up. Thank you hassled.

Dozer Mon 29-Jul-13 21:47:36

Yay, about time!

Have been saving last season's finale to watch when the autumn starts, unusual restraint!

pixiegumboot Mon 29-Jul-13 21:54:41

Ooooh goodie!!! .Brodie. sigh.

PseudoBadger Mon 29-Jul-13 21:56:51

October you say? Hmmmm. How compatible will watching this be with pandering to newborn dc2 sad

MissStrawberry Mon 29-Jul-13 22:02:18

I have only read the OP. Are there any spoilers in this thread?

We have only recently discovered Homeland and watched the last one of series one last night plus a little bit of the beginning of series 2. We are hooked already!

FullOfChoc Mon 29-Jul-13 22:02:32

I am with you in the excitement.

Yay! Ridiculously excited for this already. I love Homeland threads almost as much as the show itself.

PseudoBadger my DC2 arrived on the same day as the penultimate episode of series 2. I couldn't wait to get home from the hospital, it was the first thing we watched during the first evening of cluster feeding. You'll get to see it I'm sure.

MultumInParvo Mon 29-Jul-13 22:20:15

Imperial new series of the bridge starts late September. Woo!

Ooooooh yes, blimey, can't wait!

How fast has the time gone, though?!

Wereonourway Tue 30-Jul-13 13:57:26

Can't wait for this, I've missed homeland so much.

I had withdrawal from spooks when that finished and this filled the void.

Love Saul, can't help being a teeny bit suspicious about him though, and his wife possibly?

Anyon else have any suspicions?

ImperialBlether Tue 30-Jul-13 16:05:17

Thanks, Multum, I hadn't heard the new series was going to be out. I can't wait.

Don't say that about Saul! He's the obvious one as he's not obvious, IYSWIM, but I do love him.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Wed 31-Jul-13 21:41:29

Oooh, I love Homeland! Can't wait!

Hassled Mon 12-Aug-13 20:53:13

More teasers for you here. I'm loving the stars and stripes cell backdrop.

TheDoctrineOfJetlag Tue 13-Aug-13 06:52:43

Keeley Hawes is making a UK "version" of The Bridge, called "The Tunnel"

Fiderer Tue 13-Aug-13 08:36:38

Thought this might be you Hassled grin

Ahh, Saul. S1 & 2 were brilliant weren't they? After the tension and "Is he, isn't he?" of S1 I wasn't sure S2 would match up but it did.

Here's the official trailer

mrsdinklage Tue 13-Aug-13 09:21:26

I'm so looking forward to this - but - what on earth was going on with his daughter shock

Fiderer Tue 13-Aug-13 10:32:44

There's a newspaper clipping on that board about Dana. Yes I did pause the trailer to read what was on the board grin
And Carrie's notes.

SPBisResisting Tue 13-Aug-13 10:35:19

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
marking place

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now