Home and Away

(272 Posts)
TwllBach Tue 02-Jul-13 19:00:07

Anyone watching?

I'm really enjoying it at the moment and think Indi, Sasha and Tamara are beautiful. Tamara is my favourite female character though - I love that she is feisty and cute and she is tiny.

I have a lot of girl crushes on Home and Away blush

And I adore the Braxtons - every single one of them. I'm probably more suited to Kyle (the thinker - did you see him with his guitar??) but I would aim for Brax grin

Kaluki Wed 05-Mar-14 12:10:35

So who is still watching?
Everything is happening all at once - the bomb, the twins and Kyle being abducted and Harvey returns!
I predict Maddie will get pregnant!!

Kaluki Sat 02-Nov-13 11:00:05

Don't those river boys scrub up well in their suits <drools> grin

qazxc Fri 01-Nov-13 15:52:10

Holy crap Sally's bunioned mishappen feet are now burned onto my retinas!

GW297 Fri 01-Nov-13 13:42:15

Just remembered about this thread. So Brax is hot, rich and altruistic!

shiningcadence Sat 28-Sep-13 18:23:00

Oh I know - I really don't want Heath and Bianca to split up sad Poor Darcy too, hasn't she been through enough? She really likes Bianca.

Sally is odd looking but I couldn't put my finger on why. Will have a good look at her ears on Monday grin

Kaluki Fri 27-Sep-13 12:53:09

It's Sally's ears that bother me most. She looks like one of those funny little troll dolls that I used to have!!!
I can see Bianca and Zac getting it on - poor Heath!

Thumbwitch Thu 26-Sep-13 02:28:53

wink

shiningcadence Wed 25-Sep-13 20:25:42

Haha I know Thumbwitch.

Johnny Ruffo was here a few months ago but left to sort things out with his parents. Ooh does this mean he's coming back? Actually, don't tell me, we agreed a while back to no spoilers on this thread and I think I've given myself enough spoilers today already!

Thumbwitch Wed 25-Sep-13 17:18:58

Shining, shining, shining - you cannot take the ages literally in TVLand!!
<<Shakes head sadly>>
There will have been a necessary timewarp to add a couple of years to Pippa's age so that she could be fitted into the high school. grin

I could give you lots of spoilers, I'm in Australia so 8w ahead of you all (I think that's still the time lapse!) but I won't wink

shiningcadence Wed 25-Sep-13 16:19:00

Well, Pippa was born in June 2004 so she's just turned 9 hmm

shiningcadence Wed 25-Sep-13 16:07:58

Argh stupid me. Just wikipediad Pippa to see if I could find out 1. How old she is and 2. What's wrong with her and I stumbled over a list of characters who are leaving soon. They are good ones too (IMO) sad Hate spoilers.

shiningcadence Wed 25-Sep-13 16:04:33

Lol, I didn't think it was sinister, just bizarre. Thought maybe the scriptwriters had made a mistake.

What's wrong with Pippa exactly btw? I missed a few episodes.

Thumbwitch Wed 25-Sep-13 14:23:52

Sally won't be there for long, fear not! grin

I don't think there's anything sinister in Pippa calling Alf "Grandad" - he's just a sort of adopted one. No genuine blood relative.

Tamara gets right on my tits. But hey ho.

Have you got Johnny Ruffo in there yet? (actor, not character)

chillykitty Wed 25-Sep-13 14:20:04

I luv sally
So sad with pippa confused
Agree sasha does look slimmer

shiningcadence Wed 25-Sep-13 13:28:18

Seriously?! Pippa going to high school? She looks about 6!

Kaluki Wed 25-Sep-13 12:52:32

Ugh Sally's back. Can't bear her, she can't act for toffee.

shiningcadence Wed 25-Sep-13 11:01:02

I missed it for a few days... Can't believe Sasha has gone sad

There is a competition to win a date with the Braxtons - I know some of you are fans wink

me1234535 Fri 20-Sep-13 18:22:58

I agree there is a major difference between Sasha and Tamara, Tamara kissed Casey while he was still with Sasha and even lied to her face about being interested in Casey, Maddy dumped Spencer so she has no right to moan when he moves on. and Sasha has been far more understanding towards Maddy then Tamara was to Sasha. Tamara never seemed to care about anyone else's feelings except her own and its being shown again with the way she threw herself at Kyle.

Edendance Wed 18-Sep-13 15:05:57

Ohhh I'm a bit behind (need to play catch up on channel 5!) love a bit of home and away, and neighbours. No one I know (other than my mum and bf) watches it, and mum just gets cross at them all so it's great to see some fellow fans out there!

shiningcadence Wed 18-Sep-13 10:08:43

Where is everyone? Is noone feeling te Home and Away love? sad

If anyone's lurking Sally is on the Wright Stuff this morning.

shiningcadence Tue 17-Sep-13 13:51:43

Where are all the H&A fans?

Sasha is looking very very slim in today's episode - I've thought for a while that she's lost weight but you could see today when she was wearing tight leggings and a vest. She looked lovely when she was bigger - a good healthy size with lovely curves, I hope she hasn't slimmed down to fit in with the other skinny minnies on the show.

Also Sasha showed today that she is a million times better than whingey annoying Tamara. Sasha is feeling so guilty about Maddy and putting Maddy's feelings above her own even. Tamara has never given a shit about anyone other than herself. I was almost jumping for joy when she said she was leaving the other day and then she bloody changed her mind! It's just not right to build my hopes up like that! grin

Also annoying Sally is back. Roo had it right when she called her a goody two shoes, haha. Does anyone know why Pippa is calling Alf 'grandad'? Found that a bit bizarre.

shiningcadence Mon 16-Sep-13 09:28:09

Leah from H&A is on Wright Stuff now. She seems much nicer in rl than her character grin

Kaluki Wed 04-Sep-13 12:53:22

It's back on Monday!
Thank God - I'm bored with the old episodes now.

anonacfr Wed 14-Aug-13 19:21:00

Ok new low tonight. Sexy character was Hayley.... who didn't even appear in the episode!

shiningcadence Wed 14-Aug-13 08:30:30

Haha I know, so stupid. Who picks these episodes? Should've let us choose! We would've done a much better job!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now