Hollyoaks - I've missed some crucial scenes

(8 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Tue 30-Apr-13 17:58:28

When I watched Hollyoaks a couple of weeks ago, Leanne had found Texas' fiance's diary and all the creepy stalking stuff. Then, I the next time I watched it, it wasn't mentioned and then when I watched it the other night Leanne was snogging him and Texas caught them. Last night, the wedding was still going ahead.

Sorry for the rambling but I am very confused and have obviously missed something quite important and relevant to the storyline hmmgrin

Will talked Leanne into going away to her parents because she had feelings for him and he convinced her the kiss was all her fault.

Texas slept with Dodger, Will knows this so made up that he has a brain anyurism (sp) to blackmail Texas into marrying him. Texas was really mean to Dodger and dumped him.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Tue 30-Apr-13 19:42:12

Aha, thanks! I saw her dumping dodger. Will this storyline end soon? It's getting very confusing!

I also missed kidnapped-McQueen's ending. One minute scary-Claire-with-the-bright-red-lips was threatening to kill her. The next, McQueen is free and her boyfriend is in the hospital confused

Yes not long until it ends now wink <- thats a knowing wink, not just a normal one grin

Mercedes was trapped in an enclosure in a junk yard guarded by two scary dogs who were absolutely fine with Claire but Merc found them so terrifying she couldn't even attempt to escape for some reason, then the doc went there, got clobbered over the head by ye of the bright red lippy and told her that he thought Tom had the bag with the money in it (that Leanne took by mistake if you missed that bit) Claire then went and tried to kidnap/threaten/hurt Tom who managed to send a secret message using the names of the seven dwarves, that he and Darren handily discussed earlier, as a code to Jack, who relayed the conversation to Darren and went up and got Claire, called the police and got her arrested. Merc then bogged off to Spain because she had an appifiny (sp) about where Jaqui went and they sorted their differences out, now she and the doc are engaged.......and breathe.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Tue 30-Apr-13 21:00:23

Brill, thanks! So who has the bag of money now?

cookielove Tue 30-Apr-13 21:19:39

missy reading that back seems ridiculous that I actually watch this sh*t.

Leanne gave the money to Will.

It is so ridiculous its funny really.

I occassionally try to explain Hollyoaks to DH and give up because it sounds like the plot of a Z list movie, but I have been watching it since day one and love the cheesiness of it all though.

You can't miss an episode of it because someone will die, get kidnapped, get pregnant, have an affair, come back to life or make some other life changing revelation about themselves.

VBisme Tue 30-Apr-13 21:47:25

Hollyoaks is my guilty pleasure and I've watched it from the start. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now