Masterchef Australia - I am not the only addict am I? Please someone else come and talk to me about the hysterical theme tune at least.

(107 Posts)
GetOrf Mon 11-Mar-13 13:54:41

I have got the theme tune ringing around my head.

I love it. It is far more exciting than the english version imo. The challenges are a lot better.

It's a bit annoying in that in that exasperating 'let's recap what you have just seen in case you have forgotten' sense but it's good fun.

The judges are equally grouchy and matey (I do like a grumpy Australian man).

FiveGoMadInDorset Mon 11-Mar-13 20:55:06

Netto, do you have the recipe for the pigs head? We binned the heads last year from our pigs as didn't have a clue, this year I intend to try some more stuff.

GetOrf Mon 11-Mar-13 20:57:11

Oh yes have got a bit of a crush on Matt Moran.

PseudoBadger Mon 11-Mar-13 20:57:22

Season 4 has been and gone! The new one will be 5...

MunchkinsMumof2 Mon 11-Mar-13 21:10:57

We love the series of Oz Masterchef currently on Really. We do a comedy Neighbours / Masterchef mashup during the theme tune. Love George the Greek and their comments during the judging. It's a real guilty pleasure!

GetOrf Mon 11-Mar-13 21:13:38

I can't believe who left tonight shock

I hope they bring him back in as a surprise later in the series.

I don't know who I think is going to win.

marmite69 Mon 11-Mar-13 21:38:48

Pseudo you are right, just had a quick reminder on Wiki blush

I liked that particular contestant as well wink

MunchkinsMumof2 Tue 12-Mar-13 18:07:09

Ah, just caught up and definitely had something in my eye watching that elimination <blames pmt> I thought he was a contender for the title, bless him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now