16 kids and counting tonight at 9

(285 Posts)
giraffesCantDateDucks Tue 05-Mar-13 19:15:19

I will be watching after I have done some work!

Meglet Wed 10-Apr-13 21:26:38

I saw it yesterday.

looking back at previous comments, both my dc's spit at me every so often. They get bollocked for it, they know they shouldn't do it ....... they do it again a few weeks later. And repeat. They'll grow out of it I hope.

AmberSocks Wed 10-Apr-13 21:32:32

oh yeah must be a repeat :-)

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 11-Apr-13 00:07:27

I watched last night

Was the renewal of vows and wedding

Wonders what it cost for it all

to take 20 people away so

flights

passports

Outfits for all kids and shoes

Villa

Obv Ceronemy

Prob not much change from £10k

Was a lovely renewal tho sue looked flustered having all in that room at hotel. Would have been easier for her to get ready at villa and males at hotel

She had an obvious strap mark sad (sorry for being picky)

Rem when I got married in the Caribbean and day before mine the bride and bridesmaid all had strapless dresses and all got burnt with strap marks

Can't believe they were that stupid

Also can't believe they left young kids alone in pool while adults and older kids inside hmm obv camera crew there

But lovely still together 20 yrs later smile

Other family

Omfg. Those 2 boys need a firm hand and telling off

Did wonder if eldest daughter decided to get married in a rush to escape the busy mad house

Met 4 weeks then engaged - married 5mths later to a bloke who was an only child

Didn't look totally in love to me tbh sad

Garynkirsty Thu 11-Apr-13 16:05:11

Hello everyone it's the freer family just wanted to say thankyou to everyone that made nice comments about our family. I know there's been nasty ones but we was expecting that as to be fair a lot wasn't!5 explained and with only 20 minute air time a lot has to be squashed in

clangermum Thu 11-Apr-13 18:26:08

I thought the programme makers were naughty mentioning about benefits, then not explaining until later that this was a recent thing and that it was done for very good reasons. (If I'm thinking of the right family, not on this week's episode?)

It's a fascinating programme but I think lots of people are aware how things get edited for effect. I'll miss it now it has ended though. Any plans for another series?

givemeaclue Wed 17-Apr-13 17:05:35

Just caught up watching. I've stayed at the hotel where they renewed wedding vows, it is lovely!

givemeaclue Wed 17-Apr-13 17:09:47

In all the families the older ones are getting married or having babies quite young. Wonder if there is a connection. Go all the families the couple's have supportive relationshipq and seen happy.

givemeaclue Wed 17-Apr-13 17:10:28

Which ones were the freer family?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 17-Apr-13 19:22:53

freer family was the one where the dad gave up work to look after his kids

givemeaclue Thu 18-Apr-13 09:13:52

Just asking with them posting on this thread. They looked like a family who have a lot of fun together.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now