Keith Lemon - Am I the only person who can't stand him?

(104 Posts)
frozendewdrop Sat 01-Dec-12 10:56:10

I don't find him amusing in the slightest. I cannot stomache the sight of him. He gets paid lots of money for being a complete moron.

Cliffdiver Sun 08-Feb-15 15:00:21

I don't find him funny at all and I didn't realise he wasn't a real person until recently.

MrsKravitzFromAcrossTheStreet Sun 08-Feb-15 14:52:04

I really laughed at his new show too - the Kardashians! The whole This Morning sketch! I thought it was hilarious. I've always enjoyed Bo Selecta and Avid Merrion (loved the bits with David Sneddon and Craig from BB tied up in a cupboard) but I don't like the Keith Lemon character. I'm amazed that of all his sketches and characters that one seems to be the most popular hmm

CAN NOT STAND HIM - I never move so fast for the remote control as when he appears, vile, vile, vile, how on earth does anyone find him funny at all? And yes, I know he's a character, it doesn't matter

Ledkr Sat 07-Feb-15 23:27:18

I feel completely alone but have to be honest, I just laughed my head off at his recent show! Phill scho field having a fight bad devise Robertson impression that was amazing!! I really laughed.

savemefromrickets Thu 05-Feb-15 22:28:38

DP is. I'm tolerating it. Barely.

EachandEveryone Thu 05-Feb-15 22:23:29

Anyone watching his new show tonight?

SkilledatSkiving Tue 03-Feb-15 19:21:06

Zombie thread! I scrolled up and obviously hated him in 2012 too!

SkilledatSkiving Tue 03-Feb-15 19:20:10

He makes me want to throw a brick at the TV.

bridgita Tue 03-Feb-15 19:17:23

I cannot stand him either and the fact he won an NTA over Game of Thrones is mind boggling. Dreadful, incidious creature.

Timetogetup0630 Sun 01-Feb-15 23:47:29

I hate him too.....
Embarrassing.
Change channels immediately rather than watch him for 5 seconds.

EachandEveryone Sun 01-Feb-15 23:16:25

I love Through the Keyhole blush

kerstina Sun 01-Feb-15 16:18:17

YABBU I am not sure if I was having a nightmare last night or if he was actually in a film where he was being so absolutely disgusting and rude it was just not funny.

Sazzle41 Sun 01-Feb-15 16:14:53

Its too basic, slapstick, teenage, laddish oh look, women have tits for me. I like my comedy clever , like 2012 or witty like Mel & Sue & Last Leg.

And that Xmas sketch of his dick hanging out of his onesie in front of extremely young girl carol singers was borderline offensive to me and i am more broadminded than a lot of people.

arlagirl Sun 25-Jan-15 21:41:00

And I hate his accent.
And I am from Leeds.

southeastastra Sun 25-Jan-15 21:37:59

i like him, he's just daft which appeals to me. if i started a thread about all the comedians i hated i would be here all the time. grin

TheLastThneed Sun 25-Jan-15 21:36:19

I haven't seen any of the sexist stuff either. I also don't care if Keith Lemon is just a character. Keith Lemon is bloody irritating. tbangry

Sparklingbrook Sun 25-Jan-15 12:38:29

The episode of Celebrity Juice with Phillip Schofield and Ruth Langsford made me cry with laughter. blush

My favourite Christmas song is Proper Chrimbo blush

But I don't like Through the Keyhole or when he turns up on chat shows etc. He reminds me of Emu trying to create chaos.

aprilanne Sun 25-Jan-15 12:34:58

i once read an interview and leigh francis said when he is out with his wife and children .people talk to him and expect him be keith .he is just an actor playing a stupid part some folk dont get that .but is a very clever /rich moron .loads of them about .think of jordan/katie price what talent does she have no exept being bloody clever at making money .

Sparklingbrook Sun 25-Jan-15 12:28:32

We need a 'Leigh Francis am I the only person who can't stand him?' thread. grin

motleymop Sun 25-Jan-15 12:20:36

ok ok- I absolutely deplore leigh francis for playing the keith lemon character- for the whole thing is abominable!!

jerryfudd Sun 25-Jan-15 08:34:11

I change chanel as soon as he appears. Can't stand him

Sparklingbrook Sun 25-Jan-15 08:24:07

I can't get worked up about characters. There are loads of horrible characters on film and tv.

MargotLovedTom Sun 25-Jan-15 01:05:24

The crap that comes out of his mouth is still being said though, whether it's a real character or not. He's no better than bloody Roy fucking Chubby arse Brown.

I don't care how lovely the man is, apparently, in real life.

DreamingOfAHotDrink Sun 25-Jan-15 00:49:05

Keith Lemon wasn't real two years ago when this thread started and he isn't real still. He's a character

^ This, I would like to add a disgusting character.

Butterflymacqueen Sun 25-Jan-15 00:44:27

OP=You are not the only one. Apparently there are quite afew of us that can't stand that little man.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now