Walking dead! This weeks episode! Full of spoilers so DO NOT READ!

(709 Posts)
Rachel130690 Mon 05-Nov-12 22:07:28

I need to discuss this episode in great detail!! Can someone who has seen it please comment on what you think is the best bit? Also did you think it was very sad?

NellyBluth Mon 12-Nov-12 21:50:00

redlac, I was pissing myself over that too. Because all newborns can down 8oz.

Not the best episode but its still a great season. Carol is definitely alive. But I'm confused - what happened to Lori's body? Had that zombie eaten it?!

Hopefully Michonne turns up at the prison at some point and that's how they find out about Woodbury that way. Michonne has to turn up. She's awesome.

NellyBluth Mon 12-Nov-12 21:51:40

Also, did anyone else known that Norman Reedus used to be with Helena Christensen?!

wintera Mon 12-Nov-12 21:59:57

Yeah, they've got a son called Mingus . . Poor lad!

NellyBluth Mon 12-Nov-12 22:06:00

Kind of want to float that name on the baby name board...

Honestly, I thought he was about 31 or something, not 43! Talk about aging well!

WickedGirl Tue 13-Nov-12 15:50:59

I thought that seeing daryl with the baby was really sweet......he looked chuffed (bless him)

HarlettOScara Tue 13-Nov-12 17:21:19

And only Daryl could rock a poncho...a tough look to pull off by anyone's reckoning.

ROUS Wed 14-Nov-12 18:54:42

I think I've rather spoiled Games of Thrones by reading the epic tomes. Should I/should n't I read about Walking Dead?

So pleased we carried on after such a poor series 2. It's all being set up with quite a few story threads....

I have deliberately not read the thread - can someone just let me know what episode you are up to so I know it's safe to read! I am up to date on UK showings, not US. Is it safe to read?

ROUS Wed 14-Nov-12 19:03:16

Bitter No 5 Say the Word - Have you seen Daryl in a poncho? No then look away grin

The last one I saw was the episode with Lori.

ROUS Wed 14-Nov-12 19:10:50

Think your one behind, you could read the first page.

NotAChocolateRaisin Wed 14-Nov-12 19:11:30

Darryls poncho! I couldn't work out whether he pulled it off or not...

(And I've read the books not the comics. *How do I get my hands on the comics?!*)

ROUS Wed 14-Nov-12 19:13:31

Do I read the books then, I think I want back story rather then future plot details.

Thanks, will bookmark and catch up next week smile

NotAChocolateRaisin Wed 14-Nov-12 19:19:25

If you read the first book "Rise of the Governor" then it just gives you the governers background. No spoilers now.

Its actually a really good book. Well-written.

Chocolate, I have the comics now, downloaded not strictly legally and readable on my ipad

HarlettOScara Wed 14-Nov-12 19:30:41

Beyond, hypothetically speaking, how would a person go about getting the comics on iPad? Not that I would ever procure something illegally, of course. Just interested in furthering my knowledge wink

Hypothetically, they could download a comic reader app, such as comic flow (which was free), then on a computer download the torrent of the comic, which they then email to the ipad email address and open with the comic reader.
The same way someone could possibly download copies of books for their kindle...

NotAChocolateRaisin Wed 14-Nov-12 19:48:29

This is interesting... good to know how these things work. Not that I would ever do it myself or anything, no, no, but in case one was threatened by a mugger who wanted to know such information....

Beyond, for my own safety in this potential mugging incident, what torrent site would you say was the best for the illigitimate comic downloader?

Ah, one would have to ask their DH who does all of the actual law breaking bit, but he is in work at the mo grin

NotAChocolateRaisin Wed 14-Nov-12 19:53:22

I'm sure Mr Google will help me!

of course everyone on this thread must be american to be up to date with the episodes... wink

NotAChocolateRaisin Wed 14-Nov-12 20:01:12

good point

ROUS Wed 14-Nov-12 20:46:20

EZTV really spoils the broadcast of television on commercial channels by making torrents available.
But of course you can't do that unless you have www.utorrent.com as well.

Honestly those pirates will ruin it from everyone

ROUS Wed 14-Nov-12 20:47:38

for everyone. Not sure about books at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now