Walking dead! This weeks episode! Full of spoilers so DO NOT READ!

(709 Posts)
Rachel130690 Mon 05-Nov-12 22:07:28

I need to discuss this episode in great detail!! Can someone who has seen it please comment on what you think is the best bit? Also did you think it was very sad?

Aspiemum2 Mon 11-Feb-13 19:45:44

Anyone seen it yet? We've got it - just waiting for the dc's to go off to bed smile

Tallalime Mon 11-Feb-13 20:55:19

I am watching it now. grin

JKSLtd Wed 13-Feb-13 17:57:01

Despite the warning on this thread, I missed it! blush

When it reshowing? I must Sky+ it tonight.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 13-Feb-13 23:47:39

Jks - you havnt missed it. Starts fri 15th on fox

But others watch from the place we do not name grin so a few days early

JKSLtd Thu 14-Feb-13 19:44:29

Thank you thank you, have now got it on my Sky+ grin

so excited grin

Shakinstevie Fri 15-Feb-13 22:12:14

Anyone watching? smile

susiedaisy Fri 15-Feb-13 22:29:18

Yep just started watching grin

TwllBach Fri 15-Feb-13 22:50:21

Ahhhhhh I've just started watching as I sky plussed it. I can't believe they let him walk away <chews nails>

susiedaisy Fri 15-Feb-13 22:55:37

Can't believe Glenn doesn't have more injuries as he was beaten really badly

TwllBach Fri 15-Feb-13 23:20:41

I love Glenn - that little exchange between him and rick after he'd stamped on that zombies head was wonderful. He had managed to keep so much humanity up until now though, and I'm a bit sad that he's finally had it beaten out of him sad

I'm also already bored of phantom Lori.

susiedaisy Sat 16-Feb-13 10:01:12

Daryl better come back, that's all I'm saying about that!!!!!!angry

NoHank Sat 16-Feb-13 11:34:23

I missed the first 20 minutes!

I can't believe I have waited months for it to come back and when it does I bloody forget and nearly miss it.

So do we not see what happened to Daryl? Poor Carol was gutted when he didn't return with Rick but I don't know what happened. Anyone want to share...please smile

Shakinstevie Sat 16-Feb-13 18:04:13

daryl met his brother meryl (? spelling) as the governor was making them fight each other then they managed to get away with rick and the gangs help, but rick and the rest of them, especially glenn did not wamt meryl joining them so daryl felt he had to stay with meryl sad

NoHank Sat 16-Feb-13 19:53:41

No, no, no....Daryl has to come back. Bugger. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. He really cares about the group now and has a lot of respect for Rick, but there was no way he was going to leave his brother sad

I just hope Merle shows his true colours soon. I think Daryl would side with
Rick and the others if he does (hopeful?)

TwllBach Sat 16-Feb-13 20:39:01

I don't think we've seen the last of either of them, surely? But then again, daryl wasn't in the original comic was he?

My guess is, though, that merle will realise they can't survive out there and then try and get back in. It will all kick off and daryl will have to kill him.

NoHank Sat 16-Feb-13 20:56:33

I agree, that was what I was thinking too. The prison is the safest place around. Daryl might think he can convince everyone to let them back in and then Merle will stuff up somehow.

Maybe he'll try something on with carol and really piss Daryl off. Not that I think he thinks of her romantically but he definitely has a connection with her. Or maybe carol will kill him - pretty sure someone will

TwllBach Sat 16-Feb-13 21:02:58

He's just so predatory. And how on earth could maggie and Glenn stay after everything he did to them? I think Glenn would literally explode.

Before everyone died, it might have been ok because there was enough f them to control merle - TDog, Shane (even if he was a cock) Glenn Andrea etc but now there is basically rick and Glenn, and rick is in the throes if insanity.

SilverSky Sat 16-Feb-13 21:45:51

Marking spot! grin

Why is rick so anti other groups? The new group has fit healthy adults in it plus a guy who looks like he could break a walker in half with his bare hands. Mic hone - proved herself time and time again surely.

Aspiemum2 Sat 16-Feb-13 22:20:27

I think he's just being cautious given that half the people they run into seem to want to kill them - look at the last group they met when Herschel went on his bender!
Tyreese has a big part in the comics so I am guessing he will be around for a while yet.

True I suppose. But poor Michonne.
I also thought they were breaking Andrea out of Woodbury, they obv had no idea she was there till later!

SilverSky Sun 17-Feb-13 07:30:17

Also don't forget that aren't seeing what we are seeing wrt the new group.

I thought the Daryl, Merle and Walker fighting in Woodbury was truly rubbish acting. It was ridiculous. Almost cringey.

Lori - sod off there's a love.

Rick - Herschel needs to get him on some anti psychotics or something. Fast.

Poor Glenn. He's such a changed person from the first series.

The new group made me laugh referring to "a woman and a boy on their own, be the perfect time to take charge" little do they realise that neither Carol nor Carl would even hesitate to shoot anyone of them.

It seems as if its going to be less about the Walkers and more about the Guvnor this series.

Will Andrea the bike return to Rick's gang? I reckon. But will she be a double agent?

Merle and Daryl will def return. I agree with everyone else that Merle will die. He is SO bastard irritating its untrue. The guy who plays him is an awesome actor!

And what happened to maggie? I know they made her take her top off, but I didn't think anything worse happened, yet they both seem really shaken?

TwllBach Sun 17-Feb-13 08:09:01

I think for maggie it's the humiliation aspect. Fine, she wasn't raped physically, but she was definitely debased and humiliated. I suppose in physical terms Glenn came off worse, but maybe part of it is tht, by now, everyone's is so used to being physically beaten that it is almost a matter of course? What the governor did to maggie was different.

I'm thinking its worse for Glenn than it is to maggie because he couldn't protect her and that is making him feel bad and guilty and all sorts. I think for maggie, she is humiliated for the reasons above, but also because she has got used to being able to hold her own and they stripped that away from her, reminding her that she is vulnerable. Also, she fell in love with Glenn as the most human f the group. I'm sure I remember her saying that to him - and she has seen him do some pretty rough stuff since they were taken.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now