Freddy Starr is going to be on This Morning

(57 Posts)

Talking about allegations towards him, following the JS scandal.

LineRunner Wed 10-Oct-12 13:16:46

Who on earth suggested he give that interview? Does he not have a lawyer?

AnyaKnowIt Wed 10-Oct-12 13:23:46

I was not convince of the 'poor old frail me' routine. Considering that last week he was on stage saying that the woman was a 'nutter' and he was going to take her to the cleaners.

Can't believe they hired a PI!

YouOldSlag Wed 10-Oct-12 16:14:18

I see from the photos in the paper that after playing the martyr and saying the stress is going to give him a heart attack, he has a fag in his hand on the way to the hospital.

he'll probably blame the media for making him smoke too.

Mrsjay Wed 10-Oct-12 20:17:00

ok he isn't interested in young girls women yet his girlfriend is half his age I don't care if she is an adult it is weird, I do think he had something to dow ith it even if he just knew about it , and what has he done to his face shock

YouOldSlag Wed 10-Oct-12 22:52:26

He lost all credibility when he denied being on THAT show with the victim and JS. the very next day his word was disproven with video footage of him on THAT show standing next to his victim and as a guest of the presenter, JS.

He may have had an ounce or two more of sympathy if he hadn't been so blatantly caught out as a liar.

And yeah, it does look odd that his fiancee could be mistaken for his daughter.

Mrsjay Thu 11-Oct-12 19:23:04

on the news tonight there is another 2 celebs been named to investigators it is just horrible I can't get my head round how all this went on nobody did anything , It just gets worse and worse and NOTHING happened to any of them ,sad

Haemadoots Thu 11-Oct-12 19:28:57

sad it's really awful, cant imagine what the victims are going through

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now