Homeland - back soon!

(985 Posts)
Hassled Wed 19-Sep-12 22:05:21

I am beside myself with excitement. Trailer here - who's putting the contacts in? Is that Carrie in a disguise? Any one else agog?

gypsyfloss Tue 18-Dec-12 22:48:33

Oh Coco , was it good?

cocolepew Tue 18-Dec-12 22:54:23

Yes it was!

cocolepew Tue 18-Dec-12 22:54:56

St Saul is such a good actor, so understated.

Hassled- he was also in Criminal Minds

zamantha Wed 19-Dec-12 08:05:00

Seeing brody in the flesh - would be good!

Last episode smile - lips sealed - DH says that a 3rd series has been confirmed.

I want 7 series like 24 - just too exhilarating to say no!! wink

HalleLouja Wed 19-Dec-12 13:26:11

Apparently they are making a 24 film. I miss a bit of Jack.

donnie Wed 19-Dec-12 14:35:21

so who is going to take the Quinn by the arse bull by the horns and start a new thread ? grin this one is too big!!!!

mamaus Wed 19-Dec-12 14:51:00

Thanks everyone for the show suggestions, spoiled for choice to get me through the off season smile

Now I am wondering if I have a mid Atlantic drawl? I sometimes get mistaken for having an Irish accent, but for me it seems I am speaking how I always have. Gwenyth, does a very good English Accent--What about Rene Zellwegger (sp?) in Bridget Jones? Sorry for mini hijack, accents are interesting to me.

How crazy to see Damien Lewis on the tube! I would definitely be star struck by that.

Hassled- are you going to start the new thread for the last show?

My dh laughs at me, at how I need to check in with "my girls" before and after every episode! Of course, he also makes me tell him all of your theories.

4 more sleeps, not Christmas--Homeland!!

Fiderer Wed 19-Dec-12 16:05:37
pylonic Wed 02-Jan-13 01:43:02

Have I missed the finale? Was it the episode where they parted company in the wood?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now