Body Shop Crayon Concealer is discontinued - alternatives?

(11 Posts)
Petal02 Wed 23-Nov-16 10:11:20

Yesterday I found out that Body Shop have discontinued their concealer crayons. This is such a pity, because they’re literally a chunky crayon that can be sharpened with a pencil sharpener, meaning you get always get into the nooks and crannies around your eyes. It also gave really good coverage too.

I can’t seem to find an alternative – there are plenty of concealer sticks (which can’t be sharpened) and I can’t be messing around with a concealer brush first thing in the morning. Any ideas?

BusterGonad Wed 23-Nov-16 15:51:44

NYX do one, not sure if it's in the U.K. Collection though.

BusterGonad Wed 23-Nov-16 15:54:50

NYX do one, not sure if it's in the U.K. Collection though, also there are loads of TBS ones on eBay.

Maudlinmaud Wed 23-Nov-16 15:57:26

I bought a crayon concealer from soap and glory, I only use it under my eyes though. It's nice a creamy.

Petal02 Wed 23-Nov-16 16:27:47

I've got soap and glory concealer crayon, but unfortunately you can't sharpen it (it's in a plastic case) so now the end is blunt/rounded and not so useful on the inner corners of my eyes.

Maudlinmaud Wed 23-Nov-16 16:37:02

But you can push it up so more comes out.
Was the bodyshop one good? I've never used their makeup or skincare.

Petal02 Wed 23-Nov-16 16:43:02

Yes, the body shop one was really good, it's the only item in their range that I used (past tense now), but being table to sharpen the crayon so that it has a pointy end again, was one of the reasons it worked so well for me.

BusterGonad Wed 23-Nov-16 17:03:57

Petel02 why not just stick up on eBay?

Petal02 Wed 23-Nov-16 18:25:19

Thanks I will definitely be looking on eBay

Petal02 Thu 24-Nov-16 12:17:36

...... and unfortunately ebay only seems to stock the darker shades!

MooMinCow Thu 24-Nov-16 15:43:10

It will be in the sale after Xmas (if not lurking in their sale boxes in the stock room) its worth asking the staff if they can get some out for you (providing it's not a weekend or mega busy).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now